“Went to the white house”
Review of White Witch

White Witch
Ranked #15 of 131 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean
London, United Kingdom
“Went to the white house”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Visited Rose hall very interesting. The house has so much history. The tour guide was very informative and I was filled with more history of this beautiful country. Please try the rum punch at the end of the tour . The gardens is also intriguing, ,with it soft running lake.Her tomb is also there.I would recommend.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank fredrick95

• Korean first
Halifax, Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We were staying at Half Moon and tried White Witch with a group. We were there at night so we didn't enjoy the view. I had the Risotto and it was very very bad - bland, pasty and overcooked. I only do mediocre Risotto and it's better than this one was.
I'm very surprised that the Ritz chefs allowed this dish out of their kitchens.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Caroline S
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Aptly named”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Appalling service, mediocre overpriced food, horrible venue, did I mention the terrible service?
Do not go here unless the KFC is shut.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Allan C
Chicago, Illinois
“Beautiful view before sunset, decent food”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Our reservation was at 8:30, so we were unable to see the beautiful view everyone was taking about. It just looked like a dark open field at night.

The food was good, not five star quality though by any means. I also thought it was a bit expensive for what you got if you weren't on the Ritz mean plan. I probably would not return if I wasn't on the meal plan.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Kristen K
New York
“A wonderful place to enjoy the food and relax”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

This is a lovely restaurant on top of a mountain on the rose hall golf course. the food and service are among the best I have had in Mobay. The setting is charming the menu consists of seafood, steaks and chops was nicely presented with a good size portion. We made a mistake and booked a 8 P.M. reservation, so we enjoyed the soft breezes and the stars. When we go back we will make a reservation before the sunset and take in the view. it is certainly a treat for Jamaica.

• Visited February 2013