“Paradise Palms Jamaica is Truly Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica mangoes available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica breadfruit available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica avocado available to all guests when in season
beautiful paradise Palms jamaica self catering best for relaxing in a peaceful villa in montego bay
This is our driver Mr Lee who has been partnered with paradise palms Jamaica villa over 8 years.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11
Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 71 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
London
Reviewed 25 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
MelanyIsm...
Johannesburg, South Africa
“I would love to go back just so that I can stay at Paradise Palms again.”
Reviewed 29 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We still fondly miss Paradise Palms - it became our home away from home.
We landed in Montego bay a good 4 hours later then we were scheduled to and was worried that our driver might have gone home and we would have to take a taxi, at night to our destination in a foreign country but alas Mr Lee was outside waiting for us. He took us to our home for the week where we met the lovely Carol. Carol jumped into making us feel at home and we were soon very relaxed. For the rest of the week we didn't see Carol and Mr Lee again because we hired a car and travelled Jamaica extensively but we had a lovely place to come home to every day. We sat on the stoep at night, prepared breakfast in the kitchen and ate around the dining table. The bedrooms were comfortable and great big bathrooms with excellent lighting. Also it is very close to all the major streets and sites. I can't write this and not mention Junior the gardener, kind person that has a place in all of our hearts. I would love to do Montego Bay and Paradise Palms again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Paradise Palms was short of nothing I needed, felt comfortable living there
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Management Response
29 Oct 2013
Hi Mel,

We just want to say thank you for staying at Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa, Montego bay, Jamaica. We are happy that you had a great time and I will surely pass on your compliments to our staff. Mr Lee our driver from Paradise Palms Jamaica Tours says he was happy to be of service to you and your family by Airport Transfer Transportation from Montego bay Airport.

Once again, Thanks for staying with Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa and we hope that when you decide to return to Montego Bay, Jamaica that you are more than welcome to stay with us. Please mention us to your friends and families.

Kind Regards,

Management Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Alecia P
Forestville, Maryland, United States
“Exceptional”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We stayed at Paradise for 14 days and it was amazing, the place is spacious, comfortable and the surrounding area is nice and quiet. Mr. Lloyd made sure everything you requested is taken care of right away, the staff was exceptionally nice and answered all questions you might have in a timely fashion (right away), they did not make you feel like you were bothering them. The only issue we encountered was, the cost for excursion around the island was costly, after a week we used other services that were cheaper, besides that I would for SURE stay here again!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, the quietness, the cleanliness of the place
Liked least: Excursion cost, paying for basis supplies that should have been supplied (trash bags, cleaning supplies, matches,)
Travelling group: Friends
Families with young children
TX
Reviewed 14 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Management Response
14 May 2013
Hi Lisa,

We are very happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa and it was a pleasure to have you and your guests staying with us. We will pass on your compliments to both Carol and our property Manager Mr Murdock. Please know that you and your family and friends are always welcome at Paradise Palms Villa anytime and we look forward to see you sometime in the future.

regards,

Lloyd & Marcia Campbell
TravelSpi...
San Antonio, Texas
“My Kind of Paradise”
Reviewed 14 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

When comfort meets quality it equals an exceptional value. Paradise Palms is a diamond in the rough. The golden appeal for me was the self catering approach since I never require much service. Simply knowing that Carol and Mr. Murdock where only a phone call away gave me peace of mind. They were available by request and weren't intrusive which was greatly appreciated.

Check in/out was a breeze, the accommodations were spotless and there was ample space. The pictures online were an accurate representation of the villa. It's a beautiful home, well maintained and fully stocked with all the essentials. I would highly recommend it to my family and friends. It truly is a home away from home in paradise.

Liked best: Self Catering
Travelling group: Solo
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Diane C
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Must better than a hotel, for reunions if you want to spend time together.”
Reviewed 7 May 2013 for a stay in March 2013

My mother, my 3 adult children and I all had a wonderful vacation! My children live in different parts of the US so it was great to get together and your home was perfect. Planning a vacation for others (especially young adults) can be a daunting task. The children were very pleased and loved your home. I particularly enjoyed the yard, the outdoor seating and meeting Mavis.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The open living area and the flexibility of not having to rush back to eat at for an all-inclusive.
Liked least: No face towels or soap.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
LondonJay...
London
“My Personal Paradise”
Reviewed 22 April 2013 for a stay in December 2012

I loved this place so much that I had to come back again. Sadly I came back for my grandmother's funeral and I came alone. I had no intention of going where else but my paradise.
There have been even more improvement on what was already an excellent service. There is now wifi available and the beds were immaculately clean.
I really enjoy the bathroom, it is fit for a king. It really is like your own personal castle. I hope that they do invest in a better television and then there is no stopping this place.

I must recommend Courtney the driver as he was once again excellent and because I was alone and i didn't want to cook for myself, he made me have some of his wife's excellent food. She is a chef and has her own restaurant, and her food was unbelievably tasty. One of the things that I will miss.

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Solo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$85
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing