“Simply amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica mangoes available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica breadfruit available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica avocado available to all guests when in season
beautiful paradise Palms jamaica self catering best for relaxing in a peaceful villa in montego bay
This is our driver Mr Lee who has been partnered with paradise palms Jamaica villa over 8 years.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11
Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Any
28vanessa...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Simply amazing”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

After staying at this property before, I decided to take my family along this trip and they loved every bit of it. Paradise was large enough to fit everyone and it still felt spacious. As usual the staff there are always friendly and welcoming. The garden was as beautiful as ever and we were able to sample some of fruits and vegs from the very rich n fertile soil.Paradise will always be my booking
whenever I'm in montegobay.

14 Aug 2017
Thanks so much Vanessa for your review as well as a massive thank you to you and your family for staying with us at our villa at Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa in Montego bay, Jamaica. We are happy that the family enjoyed themselves at our villa and it was a pleasure hosting your family.We are also pleased that we were able to meet your expectation subsequently you having a stupendous vacation. As expected you and your family is always welcome to stay with us whenever you visit Montego bay, Jamaica. Thanks again and all the future happiness in life together from your recent wedding in Jamaica.
preciousb...
Centereach, New York
“a real home away from home”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

absolutely amazing!! Were there for 6 days we loved every little bit of it..villa is super spacious, clean and cozy, the area is great, nice and quiet, cant ask for for more. The stuff were always concern. Mr. Murdock was always checking to see if we were in need of anything and Nicole was great also. will definitely go back.

Hi Asandra,

Thank you so much for positive report. Thank and your family for choosing Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay for your accommodation in June 2017. We are very happy that you all enjoyed your stay and that we meets your expectation. We invite you and your family to stay with us in the future when you are visiting Montego bay in the future. All the best.

Charlene...
“Wonderful Relaxed Environment”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Clean, casual villa with amazing staff. Wifi worked great everywhere. I loved the grounds, it was amazing and well kept. I would definitely return.

Hi Charlene,

Thank you so much for a wonderful report and a big thank you and your family for choosing Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay for your accommodation in May 2017. The staff and management team are very happy that you all enjoyed your stay and that we were able to meet your required expectation.

We would very much like for you and your family to stay with us in the future when you are visiting Montego bay next time. We wish you all the very best. One love.

janineann...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“excellent”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

lovely villa plenty of room for a large family clean and tidy, friendly neighbours beds extremely comfy, showers nice and 3 of them , would recommend you hire a car, but taxis are easy to come by, if we are going to montego bay will book this villa again .

Your age range 35-49
Hi Wendy,

Thank you so much for positive report. Thank and your family for choosing Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay for your accommodation in March 2017 and staying for 19 nights. We are very happy that you guys all enjoyed your stay and that we meets your expectation. We invite you and your family to stay with us in the future when you are visiting Montego bay in the future. All the best.

Cheryl L
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This was one of the best vacation experience. I really enjoyed the property. It was clean and well kept. Thanks to the amazing staff.
I looked forward to staying there again.

Hi Dawn,

Thank you so much for positive report and for choosing Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay for your accommodation in March 2017. We are very happy that you all enjoyed your stay and that we meets your expectation. We invite you and your family to stay with us in the future when you are visiting Montego bay in the future. All the best.

28vanessa...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Family friendly, spacious and peaceful”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

It's a bit late writing this review but I have to confess how amazing my experience has been at Paradise. I spent a total of 4 weeks at this property and after my first night it felt like home. The house is very beautiful, exactly what it is in the pictures. It's very spacious and comfortable with very welcoming and friendly neighbors. The property is only a 5 minutes drive from the town centre which has all the attractions of the parish. i was able to visit the beaches and eat out often as it was so convenient. The customer service received from Mr Lloyd Campbell and his team was just excellent. Even after my stay he has continued to be hospitable when I expressed interest in staying there again. I especially love how there was no catch the price and services advertised is exactly what you get. My family and I loved it there. I wouldn't hesitate to visit again.

Your age range 25-34
4 Jan 2017
Thanks so much for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed staying at Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa and that we lived up to your expectation of us.
Please know that both you and your family is always welcome to stay with us whenever you are staying in Montego bay.

Thanks again and we look forward to hosting you and your family in the near future.

Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa management team.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very Good”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Overall Paradise Palms was good. The house was big and spacious. Everything you needed was provided. Had a minor problem with the fridge which I found out after I brought groceries so my food spoiled. Called the house manager who got someone to fix it, which took 2 days. The airconditioners didnt get to cool. Still enjoyed my vacation to the fullest. I would definetly return. House was clean, neighbourhood was safe,

Travelling group: Extended Family
12 Nov 2016
Hi Shyrnika and friends,
Thanks so much for staying at Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa with your friends. We are glad that you had a great time in Montego bay Jamaica and was able to travel to some greats sites with our driver Mr Lee which we are sure you all will treasure for a lifetime. We will pass on your compliments to Mr Lee and the rest of the other staff. Thanks for also bringing to our attention the areas that we need to improve on which we will certainly address. Thanks again for choosing us for your accommodation and we look forwards to host you and your friends and family sometime in the future when you return to Montego Bay. God Bless. Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Management Team.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing