“The best of Ocho Rios with Lunch”
Review of Jaital

Jaital
More attraction details
Owner description: Jaital offers low cost Tours & Airport Transfers from Montego Bay Jamaica.
Richmond, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The best of Ocho Rios with Lunch”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The Best of Ocho Rios with Lunch was amazing!!! Everything went so smooth and wonderful from the beginning til the end. Comfortable ride and accurate pickup from the hotel. Dawyne was my tour guide and drive, he was very friendly and told me everything I should know about Jamaica!! Encounter with Dolphin was fun!! Climbing up to the Dunn's Falls was such an unique experience. Thank you so much for such a nice and memorable experience. I highly recommend Jaital.com to anyone who are planning to visit this beautiful country Jamaica!!! Cheerss Tony from Vancouver, Canada.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Tony C

Winnipeg, Canada
“All Our Jamaican Tours”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We booked 5 days of tours with Jaital, in which we travelled from Negril to Ocho Rios. ALL of them were amazing! They even arranged a tour for us that we requested that wasn't on their list. Derek was our tour guide for the whole week, and is SO GOOD at his job! He was very informative about everything and pointed out many things that we didn't expect to be included in our tours. The website was easy to use.
Thank you!

Visited January 2014
Biloxi, Mississippi
3 attraction reviews
“Dolphin swim in Lucea”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We got a free upgrade to the ultimate swim using Jaital.com. SO WORTH IT!!!! Amazing experience at an unbeatable price (trust me I looked for a couple months). We were a little worried about using a site we did not know but are very glad we did. They responded very quickly to all my emails and answered all of my questions. Book them!

Visited December 2013
Worden, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sunset Beach Day Pass”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I would give this location a 5, but having to get my own drinks and the small cups were a bit of a downer. But other than that, it was a great place and a great time. The food was good, although we arrived a bit late for the buffet due to spending so much time on the beach, it was a bit picked over, but still plenty of choices. We didn't spend any time at the pool because the beach was so nice and not crowded at all. If you've ever thought of trying a nude beach, this is the place. We were there with one other couple, but they left and we had a good stretch of beach all to ourselves. It was not totally private, however, because people on the topless beach could look over at you in the water. But if you stay on the far end, it's not that much of a deal. We booked through Jaital online, and didn't have any problems getting there or back to our ship. Would probably go again when we go back.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Gary T
Sardis, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sunset Beach Resort Day Pass through Jaital”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The website for Jaital was very easy to use with clear instructions. The guide that met us at Sunset Beach Resort was a dream and walked us through the entire process which was quick and easy. The drivers they provided to and from the cruise ship were friendly and informative.

The day at the resort was very relaxing, the food was delicious with a good variety to choose from and the bartenders were quick to wait on us. Everyone was friendly and helpful. There were plenty of places to sit / lay and everything was clean and in good shape. Pools were well maintained. It is an all inclusive day pass so once you are in the food and drink is included.

This company and place was recommended to me and I gladly repeat the process.

Visited October 2013