“Amazing Service and Driver.”

Island Transfer and Tours - Day Tours
Day Trip to Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth
US$108.00*
Private Montego Bay Shore Excursion to the Blue Hole
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Transfer & Tours is a Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) Registered Ground Transportation Company in Montego Bay, Jamaica offering private airport transfers and Tours only. We offer complete transportation packages including airport transfer, sightseeing tours, shore excursions from the cruise ship pier and customized tours from all resort location. Our drivers are trained and licensed by the Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) and knowledgeable professionals who love what they do. We strive to make your experience most enjoyable while visiting our island. Our airport transfer services are second to none. We offer pick up from Donald Sangster International (Montego Bay) and Norman Manley International (Kingston) with drop off at any of Jamaica's fabulous hotels, villas or guest houses. . Your final destinations can be any of Jamaica's fabulous hotels and great houses. We will take you to: Port Antonio -Ocho Rios - Falmouth Cruise Ship - The South Coast - Negril - Montego Bay.
North Providence, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Service and Driver.”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was by far the best transportation service me and my husband have ever used! We were lucky to have had Bryan round trip as our driver, he was so knowledgeable and super friendly. He stopped a couple of times at our request and always did it with a smile. He made us feel very welcome from the moment we met him. As he drove he told us about each place and things to do. I will recommend this transportation company to anyone who is traveling to Jamaica and especially to request Bryan as their driver. The vans are very clean and the air conditioning is wonderful especially in the hot Jamaican climate. I again just want to Thank Bryan!!!!
From: Harry and Anita!!

2 Thank Anita R

• Slovak first
langley mill
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Airport Transfer”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Just used this company great service on time friendly and helpful staff would definitely use them again

1 Thank stevebarton1
Liberty, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
“Great Service, Great Driver!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This transportation service was the best we have used. Byron was a very friendly and professional driver. The van was very nice and clean. Byron was waiting when we arrived with Red Stripe in hand. He also arrived early to our hotel when we departed. He was very informative about the island and the Jamaican culture. He will take care of your every need. For piece of mind and one less thing to worry about when you are traveling, use Island transfer and make sure to ask for Mr. Byron!!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great airport transfer service!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I had flown to Montego Bay for a wedding in early May 2014 and booked a round-trip airport transfer online. The online booking was convenient and easy. I was met outside arrivals by a representative holding a sign with my name. He was nice but a little too flirty. That was the only uncomfortable part. The rest was great. Clive was the driver to my hotel and gave me some history of the area we were driving through. I love learning about places I've never been to, so I liked that a lot. Clive was real personable.

The day I left, Byron was the one that picked me up. He was there 15 minutes before my scheduled pick-up time and even called my room to let me know he was there. Byron was great and personable as well. Both times the vans were clean.

They seem like they would be a great company to book for tours. I highly recommend this company and will use them when I visit again.

1 Thank primmy21
Louisiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had booked this airport transfer online one way to hotel and paid through cc. They had a sign waiting for us when we arrived. Clifford took us to the hotel which was about 45m. We enjoyed it so much that we emailed them and used them for the transportation back to the airport and negril tour. Byron took us back and was wonderful and great tour guide!! But ONEAL was our best driver. We used him for our negril day travel. He took us to the 7mile beach and Rick's cafe. He was beyond AMAZING!! Very thoughtful and took care of us all day! HIGHLY recommend using this transportation for travel and will def recommend to all my friends! THANK YOU!