“Great Service!”

US$115.00*
and up
Blue Hole Adventure from Falmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Transfer & Tours is a Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) Registered Ground Transportation Company in Montego Bay, Jamaica offering private airport transfers and Tours only. We offer complete transportation packages including airport transfer, sightseeing tours, shore excursions from the cruise ship pier and customized tours from all resort location. Our drivers are trained and licensed by the Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) and knowledgeable professionals who love what they do. We strive to make your experience most enjoyable while visiting our island. Our airport transfer services are second to none. We offer pick up from Donald Sangster International (Montego Bay) and Norman Manley International (Kingston) with drop off at any of Jamaica's fabulous hotels, villas or guest houses. . Your final destinations can be any of Jamaica's fabulous hotels and great houses. We will take you to: Port Antonio -Ocho Rios - Falmouth Cruise Ship - The South Coast - Negril - Montego Bay.
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband and I went to Jamaica for our honeymoon. Byron picked us up from the airport and brought us to our resort. We were also fortunate enough to have Byron drive us to Dunn's River Falls several days later, AND he brought us back to the airport when we were departing. He was amazing. Byron was very friendly and gave us some great history and insight into the island. If ever you go to Jamaica, you have to use this service!!!! -Julie and Zac

2  Thank Julie D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,197)
All reviews
"return trip"
in 36 reviews
"reliable service"
in 12 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 23 reviews
in 18 reviews
"our honeymoon"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was by far the best transportation service me and my husband have ever used! We were lucky to have had Bryan round trip as our driver, he was so knowledgeable and super friendly. He stopped a couple of times at our request and always did it with a smile. He made us feel very welcome from the moment we met him. As he drove he told us about each place and things to do. I will recommend this transportation company to anyone who is traveling to Jamaica and especially to request Bryan as their driver. The vans are very clean and the air conditioning is wonderful especially in the hot Jamaican climate. I again just want to Thank Bryan!!!!
From: Harry and Anita!!

2  Thank Anita R
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Just used this company great service on time friendly and helpful staff would definitely use them again

1  Thank stevebarton1
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This transportation service was the best we have used. Byron was a very friendly and professional driver. The van was very nice and clean. Byron was waiting when we arrived with Red Stripe in hand. He also arrived early to our hotel when we departed. He was very informative about the island and the Jamaican culture. He will take care of your every need. For piece of mind and one less thing to worry about when you are traveling, use Island transfer and make sure to ask for Mr. Byron!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I had flown to Montego Bay for a wedding in early May 2014 and booked a round-trip airport transfer online. The online booking was convenient and easy. I was met outside arrivals by a representative holding a sign with my name. He was nice but a little too flirty. That was the only uncomfortable part. The rest was great. Clive was the driver to my hotel and gave me some history of the area we were driving through. I love learning about places I've never been to, so I liked that a lot. Clive was real personable.

The day I left, Byron was the one that picked me up. He was there 15 minutes before my scheduled pick-up time and even called my room to let me know he was there. Byron was great and personable as well. Both times the vans were clean.

They seem like they would be a great company to book for tours. I highly recommend this company and will use them when I visit again.

1  Thank primmy21