“First time private transfer - Excellent!”

Island Transfer and Tours - Day Tours
Day Trip to Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth
US$94.00*
Private Montego Bay Shore Excursion to the Blue Hole
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Transfer & Tours is a Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) Registered Ground Transportation Company in Montego Bay, Jamaica offering private airport transfers and Tours only. We offer complete transportation packages including airport transfer, sightseeing tours, shore excursions from the cruise ship pier and customized tours from all resort location. Our drivers are trained and licensed by the Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) and knowledgeable professionals who love what they do. We strive to make your experience most enjoyable while visiting our island. Our airport transfer services are second to none. We offer pick up from Donald Sangster International (Montego Bay) and Norman Manley International (Kingston) with drop off at any of Jamaica's fabulous hotels, villas or guest houses. . Your final destinations can be any of Jamaica's fabulous hotels and great houses. We will take you to: Port Antonio -Ocho Rios - Falmouth Cruise Ship - The South Coast - Negril - Montego Bay.
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I booked a private airport/hotel transfer for our recent Sandals vacation. This was the first time that I utilized a private transfer and it was fantastic! They were awaiting our arrival at the airport and the transfer to the hotel was great. The driver was a great tour guide, very polite and extremely knowledgeable. The transfer back to the airport was timely and the driver made great time getting there. Both transfers were safe and I look forward to utilizing them again next year!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,177)

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We booked Island Transfer Tours because of the great reviews. All of their drivers are great, but Mr. BYRON POWELL Goes above and beyond the call of duty. We arrive in mobay and hour late and Byron was there waiting with patience. His van is nice comfortable and cool! We actually booked a few tours with him for he is very knowledgeable on the vast Jamaican history and cultures. He is always on time with a smile and he even can carry a tune when a good song comes on the radio. He is more than just a driver, he is a friend and a good person, as all of their staff and drivers. Please don't book anywhere else you'd be doing yourself a disservice. We are going on our last excursion with Byron as our driver. I know it will be a great time! !! Thank you Island Transfer Tours and especially BYRON POWELL! !

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We booked airport transfers plus two days of excursions a month in advance with Island Transfer & Tours and I am happy to say that it was one of the best parts of our trip! We were greeted at the airport by a sign with our name on it, promptly put in an air conditioned van and taken to our hotel. The driver even had water bottles for the kids. There were six of us total, two adults and four kids. Our driver, Brian, showed up at the hotel and took us out for the day. We were staying in Ocho Rios and went to the Dunns River Falls (early before the crowds - Thanks Brian!) and then went to the Blue Hole. It was great having our own driver as we could leave when we wanted and keep our stuff safely in the car instead of hauling it around or renting lockers. Plus we didn't stop at the pricey touristy places as we hate that stuff. Brian took us to a small fruit stand where the kids could try local fruits and deserts... they had a ton of stuff and it came to less than $5 total. PS The Blue hole is amazing. For our second day of tours, Brian took us to Nine Mile and then to Luminous Lagoon. He had drinks for the kids and even stopped and bought the kids patties (the kids called them Jamaican Hot Pockets). He talked to us a lot about the culture and history of Jamaica and it was nice to be able to get more of the local flair and personalized attention. On our final day - Brian showed us promptly to take us back to the airport. I can't say enough about Brian and everyone at Island Transfer and Tours. They have great customer service and make the trip very special. I would recommend them to anyone travelling to Jamaica.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Booked the airport/hotel transfers online, got a confirmation and hoped for the best. After spending over and hour in customs, I went outside and Island Transfer was still there with a sign that had my name. They quickly got us (family of 6) in a car and to the hotel. I felt safe and the driver and attendant were very nice.

Since they were so good at the airport and the only ones I saw that had an excursion to the Blue Hole (must do) I booked this tour with them. The driver Clifford who is super sweet, friendly, and knowledgeable of Jamiaca, picked us up on time and took us to our trip. On the way to the Blue Hole he stopped at fruit stand for a complimentary (we had no idea about it) tasting of delicious native fruits that were NOT at out $$$$ hotel. We were able to have coconuts (fruit & juice), sweet sop, guiseps, and jackfruit to name a few. Then after our excursion to the Blue Hole, at our request, Clifford took us to a local Jamaica eatery where we were able to have authentic curry goat and rice with peas. It was sooo good!

Since we liked our experience with this company and Clifford so much, we decided to book an excursion to Negril. I called Byron and he scheduled a personalized trip/deal for us (the one on their site has the Black River with Negril and we didn't care to do that). Since Clifford is from Negril it made the trip so much nicer because he knew where to get some real Jamaican patties and where to go shop for things actually made in Jamaica like the Craft Market. On this trip Clifford stopped at got us sugar canes yummm... Overall, I had a really nice experience with this company/Byron that seemed very professional and willing to work with you. Plus, they were never trying to sell/push me tours like other companies. Clifford made us feel safe and welcomed. If we wanted to eat or see something specifically Jamaican he would take us. Please make sure to tip your driver well for their hard work and dedication, they deserve it.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband and I traveled to Montego Bay and booked with Island transfer. Our driver was Byron- He was super professional and picked us up in a clean air conditioned van. He was also on time when picking us up - we didn't miss a second of our vacation.