“Accountable”

US$105.00*
and up
Blue Hole Adventure from Falmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Transfer & Tours is a Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) Registered Ground Transportation Company in Montego Bay, Jamaica offering private airport transfers and Tours only. We offer complete transportation packages including airport transfer, sightseeing tours, shore excursions from the cruise ship pier and customized tours from all resort location. Our drivers are trained and licensed by the Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) and knowledgeable professionals who love what they do. We strive to make your experience most enjoyable while visiting our island. Our airport transfer services are second to none. We offer pick up from Donald Sangster International (Montego Bay) and Norman Manley International (Kingston) with drop off at any of Jamaica's fabulous hotels, villas or guest houses. . Your final destinations can be any of Jamaica's fabulous hotels and great houses. We will take you to: Port Antonio -Ocho Rios - Falmouth Cruise Ship - The South Coast - Negril - Montego Bay.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Accountable”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

On time, no waiting, did not have to stop at any other Hotels, and price was same as those who did. Our driver Byron shared many facts that were useful for trip. Also if doing falls, or other excursions, same price if you hire driver and pay at excursion, and again no waiting for rest of bus, or stopping at expensive shopping spots bus stops at. Driver can take you to best shopping for little extra,

• Slovak first
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Byron and Adrian were very helpful and courteous .I hadn't eaten all day when I arrived and Adrian was kind enough to take me to a lovely Juicey Patty for a tasty snack. I highly recommend Island Transfer and Tours.
Lorraine,Maryland USA

Visited July 2014
Maple Ridge, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day in Jamaica!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My daughter and I were on the Carnival Dream and one of our stops was in Jamaica I had read about Rockland's Bird Sanctuary and really wanted to go. After some research I discovered Island Transfer and Tours and read other travellers' reviews which were all excellent. I contacted Island Transfer by email letting them know what I wanted to do and was given a very good quote. Byron, our driver, met us at the cruise terminal and off we went. We had an excellent day. Byron was very knowledgeable and tailored our tour to suit us. As two women travelling alone, we felt totally safe with Byron - he always had an eye on us wherever we went and stayed out of the way while shopping. We loved Rockland's and fed the hummingbirds, then Byron took us on a drive through the different neighbourhoods in Montego Bay, then took us to a shopping area and then to a free beach where was were able to go into the ocean. We forgot our bathing suits so did not get a chance to swim. I can't say enough good things about Island Transfer and Byron. We had a unique and lovely experience in Jamaica. Thank you Byron. Bring your camera!! As an aside, we ran into a couple who were on the same cruise and we saw them at Rockland's. They hired a taxi to get to Rockland,s and did not have a great time like we did. They asked me what I paid and I told them that we had asked for a whole day tour so we got much more than a ride to Rockland's and back. They said they paid more for their taxi ride and did not feel as safe. Let me be clear, they loved Rockland's, however, they were not comfortable with their driver. I would recommend Island Transfer and Tour to everyone and a great big hug to Byron! He went above and beyond to make our tour as fantastic as it was.

Dallas, TX
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“What a Great Company”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This was a great trip advisor find and I could not have been happier. They communicate well via the web portal. We had several changes right at the last minute and they were on top of them all. They even would confirm back to me to give me piece of mind. Had we done any excursions we would have definitely used them as well. Our two drivers were Clive and Jimmy. They were wonderful!! I was injured during my trip and was on crutches...Jimmy got me right to the door and even helped with getting a porter to assist with the luggage. This was my fourth time to Jamaica and certainly not my last. I am just sorry I did not find this company sooner.

They will be seeing us again !!!

Houston, Texas
“The best transportation and excursion option - Ask for Jimmy”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Just got back from Sandals Royal Caribbean on August 23 and had a wonderful time in Jamaica. We used Island Transfer for transportation to and from the airport and also for an excursion to Blue Hole in Ocho Rios. Their service was top notch and I would highly recommend them for any transportation needed in Jamaica. Jimmy was our driver and was a lot of fun to be around. His knowledge of Jamaica was great and he was a big part of why the Blue Hole excursion was a highlight of the trip. We can't wait to go back and will definitely use Island Transfer again if we do. Ya mon, respect.