Palm View Guest House & Conference Center
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$488
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$535
US$517
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$217
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$519
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$336
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$231
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$258
  • Pool
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$577
US$542
Hotels.com
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$458
TripAdvisor
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$1,584
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We stayed here at the end of our trip to Jamaica right before we flew out of Montego Bay. I would highly recommend this guest house because it is so close to the airport, we were able to walk there. The rooms are very clean and very secure. Staff are really nice as well. There was no hot water but we got used to it.

• Stayed: December 2012
8  Thank OkotoksRandR
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I am spending the Christmas Holiday here with my two daughters. I was in Jamaica 6 mos. ago, and I stayed at a 4 star all inclusive resort. I decided to save some money this Xmas vacation, and I chose to stay at the Palm View Guest House. I am so pleased with my choice. The Palm View G.H. staff really made us feel at home. My daughters and I felt that our safety and comfort was priority here. I travel to Jamaica a lot, and I would definitely recommend the Palm View G.H. to anyone that is traveling on a budget. More bang for your buck, I will be back soon!

• Stayed: December 2012
7  Thank Pamela H
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We've had a very pleasant 3 nights stay at the palm view and it was great. The room isnt the most beautiful one, but once you're on the patio overlooking a great garden were hummingbird fly around you the room really doesn't matter. The pool is nice and clean and we had a good night sleep here.

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank RinskeenReinier
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I really enjoyed staying here. It was like a home away from home. I stayed here for three weeks and I have no regrets. The staff was very hospitable and helpful. It is a well maintained establishment. Sure there are some room for improvement. But what business is not constantly improving? I had no problems walking to the Hip Strip from Palm View. It was about a 10 minute walk to the Hip Strip. It is also a quite safe location. The reviews from other travelers, was what got my attention. I will make sure I stay here again. I highly recommend Palm View as a place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
10  Thank postee
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Ms Morgan , has taken very good care of us each time we visit. Her establishment is clean, no frills, a pool, kitchens available, full baths.
For us green thumbs, walk next block to the garden center, to get your tropical eyeful...ahhhh!
Walk to the beach down town, casino, waterfront restuarants....
A great rest stop if your destination might be further in to the island, our just wanna do a tourist walk about in Mo Bay before being trapped on your all inclusive resort.
If she likes you, you might even get a fresh served coconut from the back yard straw included, for breakfast! A super realistic entepreneur, who also takes care of her staff. thank you, Ms Morgan...

The sisters from canada, annually visiting brother in manchaneal on the other end of the island.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family