“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #34 of 106 Tours in Montego Bay
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

I went with his company based off of the reviews that were listed here! We used them to as a airport transfer as I wanted a private car to transport myself, husband and 8m baby. I was a little nervous at first as I didn't know what to expect as we exited the airport but as soon as I saw the company's big logo...I knew that was for us! What a relief... I guess Kenny was in a meeting that day...so he sent a driver named Dawayne who was very nice and got us to our location just fine. Kenneth did pick us up for our departure though-(he stated that he meets all his customers before they leave the island). Unfortunately the can broke down right in front of our resort...never the less Kenny talked to a few ppl asking for assistance for a jump start...and we were on our way! Great company...we will use them again!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank MoniqueKM

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“No Pressure...No Problem...and AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

My wife and I met Kenny when we decided to go off the resort for our anniversary dinner, and are we glad we did!!! From the moment we met Kenny we knew we were going to have a good time. In the short drive to our restaurant, Kenny had made a connection with us, and when he offered to take us out on a "private" excursion, we jumped at the opportunity.

I do not know if I have the words to describe the energy that Kenny has, and the passion that he has for his country's beauty, people, and history. Kenny is very knowledgeable regarding the history of Jamaica, and he is willing to take you to as many sites as you are wanting to see.

If you are looking to see the real Jamaica, and get away from the big box excursions that end at Margaritaville, then look no further than Kenneth's Jamaican Dream Vacation!!!

1 Thank Alwayastexan
NY, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Ken is the best!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Ken is absolutely the best tour guide or private transfer on the island. Easy setting it up before, and easy to add or make adjustments. We had 70 people down for a wedding and he did airport transfers, tours, anything! Everyone loved ken!!!

2 Thank alaw1
Turners Falls, Massachusetts, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Personal and Enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

We just returned from our stay in Jamaica. During this time I did not want the large bus tours to destinations but did want to see many of the sites in Jamaica. We hired Ken after reading reviews on this site and are so pleased that we did. Ken is very knowledgeable of the history of the island and very personable. He took us off the beaten path and showed us parts of Jamaica you do not get to see on a tour bus and the whole time we felt safe. Ken was so punctual we joked that we could set our watch by him. He helped us choose the best days to go to the "tourist" attractions so that they were not to crowed with the cruise ship passengers. We would highly recommend Ken and will use his services again when we return to Jamaica.

1 Thank Chris F
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exceeded expectations - thank you, Kenneth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

Kenneth: On behalf of our family of six I wanted to thank you for the most enjoyable Maroon Country outing on Friday, July 5, 2013. Ned and I just received our thank you notes from our grandchildren (9 year old Connor and 8 year old Kelsey) and we were pleased to see that they ranked that day as the best of all during our Montego Bay stay. While our goal was of course some rest and relaxation (we all work hard at our jobs and the kids are expected to be good students), I so appreciate that Connor and Kelsey were able to see that there is more to Jamaica than pools and buffets. The arrangements and events that you planned accomplished my purpose and exceeded my expectations. From meeting delightful people such as Samaya and the school children and their teacher, to seeing a great house and learning about that era in Jamaican history, to Ned getting to whack limes from a tree (and Kelsey enthralled with her vast collection of snail shells from the banana plantation), to the natural beauty of the mountains and the incredible Pork Pit lunch - it is a day that we will always remember. If we come back, promise you will take us out again to see more of that area.

1 Thank NadeenG