“Not your every day driver!”

Kenneth's Jamaican Dream Vacation - Tours
Ranked #35 of 107 Tours in Montego Bay
Harker Heights, Texas, United States
“Not your every day driver!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Kenneth's Dream Vacations is a one man show and a great time. He grew up there and knows just about everything there is to know. He took us to the tourist places...but more importantly, he drove us through true Jamaica. We stopped to visit friends/family along the way and had an absolutely awesome time!

Ask him to stop at a local store for beer and munchies! Have an irie time!

Visited January 2013

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tour Guide - Kenneth Watson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Recently, Kenneth took our group of 13 on a trip up the coast line from Montego Bay up to Ocho Rio's. What an awesome job he did. He was very thorough and very informative. Him and our driver made a great team. We learned a lot about the country of Jamaica. He was very patient with all of the questions that my 11 year old presented to him. I would highly recommend him for any of your future travels and explorations of Jamaica!

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

I went with his company based off of the reviews that were listed here! We used them to as a airport transfer as I wanted a private car to transport myself, husband and 8m baby. I was a little nervous at first as I didn't know what to expect as we exited the airport but as soon as I saw the company's big logo...I knew that was for us! What a relief... I guess Kenny was in a meeting that day...so he sent a driver named Dawayne who was very nice and got us to our location just fine. Kenneth did pick us up for our departure though-(he stated that he meets all his customers before they leave the island). Unfortunately the can broke down right in front of our resort...never the less Kenny talked to a few ppl asking for assistance for a jump start...and we were on our way! Great company...we will use them again!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank MoniqueKM
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“No Pressure...No Problem...and AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

My wife and I met Kenny when we decided to go off the resort for our anniversary dinner, and are we glad we did!!! From the moment we met Kenny we knew we were going to have a good time. In the short drive to our restaurant, Kenny had made a connection with us, and when he offered to take us out on a "private" excursion, we jumped at the opportunity.

I do not know if I have the words to describe the energy that Kenny has, and the passion that he has for his country's beauty, people, and history. Kenny is very knowledgeable regarding the history of Jamaica, and he is willing to take you to as many sites as you are wanting to see.

If you are looking to see the real Jamaica, and get away from the big box excursions that end at Margaritaville, then look no further than Kenneth's Jamaican Dream Vacation!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Alwayastexan
NY, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Ken is the best!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Ken is absolutely the best tour guide or private transfer on the island. Easy setting it up before, and easy to add or make adjustments. We had 70 people down for a wedding and he did airport transfers, tours, anything! Everyone loved ken!!!

Visited July 2013