“Most horrible for customer service”

Dream Castle Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #93 of 131 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Cuisines: International
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“Most horrible for customer service”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

The lunch was prepared properly but it is one of the worst places to go if you are expecting service. Don't know who hired those ladies that work there especially the one that is no pregnant. It's not even funny how badly they deal with situations at that restaurant.
I would eat there again unless they change those persons that are at the front. They are tearing the business down.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Thank Jahshawwa

Sunderland, England, United Kingdom
“Highly Satisfied”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

If you ever had a dream that you wished came true and it did, then you'll understand how I feel about my experience at Dream Castle Restaurant and Lounge. The staff members were attentive and the décor quite appropriately complimented the serene atmosphere set by a well mannered team. The meal was a great reminder of 'Sweet Sweet Jamaica' and I would have it again in a heartbeat. As this was a family affair; I feel boldly justified in my perception of Dream Castle because everyone else felt the same.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Horace P
JUSTMARRIED_9
“Come Visit our Restaurant ****4 STARR”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Dream Castle Restaurant & Lounge recently is being harass by a cook shop inside Blue Diamond. They are place there for competition. The Dream Castle Standards will not allow our staff to mistake nor be unprofessional. This is really a low blow for this person to make such a comment about the Staff!! These rumors are untrue. Dream Castle Stands by there name and the Quality & Service. The plaza is large enough for both restaurant too make a home. After spending plenty of dollars for the standards we challenge 100% money back guarantee, if your not satisfy your meal is on us! Also the staff gets montly TopUP! Try Again

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank JUSTMARRIED_9
JUSTMARRIED_9
“I love Jamaica”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

This place was great the food and the worker's was excellent the appearance and decor I was so amzed. We stayed at a near by hotel and wanted some Jamaican food the only place that was open in Iron Shore. My family and I was so happy and meet the Manager mr. Jarrett he was so nice and welcome us inside. The family of four really enjoy the location and the price. On my next visit we will diffently return to Dream Castle Restaurant in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

• Visited October 2012
7 Thank JUSTMARRIED_9
MN
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

My spouse and I were very pleasantly surprised when we happened upon this restuarant for lunch one day when shopping. It is located at the end of a mall called the Blue Diamond Shopping Center near Sandals Resort and the Coyaba Beach Resort. The food was very well prepared and service was very attentive. Also, the portion size for lunch was more like dinner portions (larger) in Jamaica. We were told that they have entertainmant on Friday evening but were unalble to return. Overall, a very good find...although somewhat hidden from plain sight. Thank you Travis (Waiter and Bartender) for the special treatment!

• Visited March 2012