“BEWARE!!!”

Angela's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 129 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 February 2013

This place is Expensive they charged us $50 US dollars for a 16" pizza!
What was on it you might wonder ???? jerk chicken brown ground meat peppers mushrooms and olives and all for an amazing yes $50 US dollars and it tasted really nasty and flavorless
The food in Jamaica is Terrible I had food poisoning don't drink the water or have the ice its BAD

5  Thank 62bob

Reviewed 15 February 2013

I love, Italian food and I love this place, I stay in Montgeo Bay 6month out of the year. It has great service and food made fresh with fresh ingredients and nice big glass of wine. This is a real gem and I hope more persons visit the restaurant so they can stay open. I recommend it to every one I know.

1  Thank Mikagirlja
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here twice during our visit to Jamaica. We ate pizza both times and it was very good. We would defiantly eat here again on our next trip!

Reviewed 30 December 2012

We probably have Pizza from Angela's once a week and it is always good. It is very hard to get good pizza here and Angela's solves the problem. As another reviewer mentioned, if you are looking for thick crust this is not for you but since I think the toppings are the story, this is perfect. The restaurant itself is well appointed and the food always reliable and there are often little surprises on the wine list. If you want something, other than Jamaican, when you are in Mo'Bay then this might be it.

1  Thank Minerva47
Reviewed 4 August 2012

If you are looking at a real italian, thin crust pizza? This is the place! I go there every sunday or so with my wife and kids and really enjoy the pizza. If you are use to Domino's and American style of pizza, this is not for you. We like our thin crust vegetable pizza with olive oil and goat cheese. Just Lovely!!!