Emerald View Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Deja Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$191
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$614
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$217
  • Breakfast included
Royal Decameron Montego Beach(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$204
  • Pool
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$216
  • Breakfast included
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$623
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$322
  • Pool
US$97
Half Moon(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$444
US$409
Travelocity
Sunscape Cove Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$253
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbed and breakfasthome away from homegreenwood great houseshuttle servicepeace and quietabout minutes from the airportb cjennifermuratvillafalmouthjamaicavacationrelaxationpiano
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Staying at the Emerald View Villa allowed my family and I to see Jamaica from a residents view. My experience was refreshing, exciting and tasteful. I highly recommend The Emerald View Villa and Ms Jennifer as their hostess. Yea Mon !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here for 4 nights. Ms. Jennifer, the owner, and her family were sooo wonderful to us. They never treated us like tourists. They always made us feel very comfortable and welcome. The Villa is beautiful and they are there to help you with anything you need. Where the Villa is located gives you the chance to see real life in Jamaica and not just all the other tourists. If you are looking for a more personal experience this is the place to be!! Thank you to all of the staff for your kindness and making us feel at home!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cynthia-101276
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 5 nights 6 days, overall just a beautiful place for couples, Jennifer treated us like a family and the service was just beautiful....I wish we could've stayed longer but we will always make sure to make stay there whenever we visit Montego Bay, this is one of the quietest place to stay if you are looking to get away with your partner exactly what we needed for a vacation

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 18 February 2014

very nice staff, respectful and friendly. their food is organic. they were very formidable and helped me with my gluten free diet. their menu include both 'American' and national Jamaican dishes. although the villa is located on a beautiful mountain, the city is like a 15 minute car ride.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank jamaicaherb
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My husband and I spent 5 days at the Emerald View Resort on our honeymoon. We had a WONDERFUL experience there. The staff were friendly (just like family), the view was amazing, our room was comfortable & cleaned daily, the resort was quiet (inside & out). There were many times that we weren't even aware of other guests until they came out of their rooms. If you're looking to have a fun time in Jamaica, but you want to sleep in a peaceful environment, this is the place to be. We also felt very safe at night (at the resort & in our rooms)...and I just LOVED the keypad door locks (I didn't have to keep up with an actual room key). Also, Ms. Jennifer is very knowledgeable about the activities that are available for tourist, and the resort has two separate shuttles/vans that are available to take you to various destinations (traveling expenses may apply).

Overall we had a wonderful time...and were very pleased with our stay at the Emerald View Resort. If you just want to be another face in a hotel room then don't come here....but, if you want to build relationships and feel like you're in a home away from home, this is the place to visit.

Room Tip: Ask about a room with a balcony :-)
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple