“OMG!”
other travellers have booked this property
Sterling Manor - Your Jamaican Home Away From Home
24 Unit Townhome Complex - 20 minutes from Montego Bay Airport Beautifully Landscaped Property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
24 Unit Townhome Complex - 20 minutes from Montego Bay Airport
Beautifully Landscaped Property
Secure Gated Community
Ample Parking
Relax by the pool / gazebo area
Fully Appointed Kitchen
2 Storey Townhome
Enjoy delicious meals prepared by the helper
All the comforts of home
Master bedroom with bamboo queen size canopy bed
Full ensuite bathroom and walk in closet
2nd Bedroom with Queen size bed
Ensuite bathroom
Ensuite bathroom with tub/shower combination
Traditional Jamaican vaulted ceilings in bedrooms
Ocean views from bedrooms
Living room view to Montego Bay Marine Park
Mountain views and local vegetation
Tropical beauty
Livingroom
Locally made bamboo furniture
Kayaking in the marine park
Beautiful sea view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lay04
“OMG!”
Reviewed 18 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

I simply do not know where to begin so I will do,so from the very beginning. I was initially in contact with Jennifer/homeowner May 2014. At first I was hesitant being that I have never rented a home for vacation purposes. Jennifer from the very beginning was patient, accommodating and very informative. When it came time for me to book, around November Jennifer was very thorough in explaining the booking process and my financial obligations. She was always kind and courteous. I sent numerous emails and she always prompt with her response. There were things that I needed and requested and she was very humble in her attempts her attempts to,accommodate my party and I, and she was able to accommodate. It was as though this process was almost to easy and way too stress free. Upon booking she sent me a well put together packet that consisted of everything you need to know about the home, how to work appliances, where things were located and also more information on local attractions and safety information while in Jamaica. Her organized and informative style really was a pleasure to work with. She was also able to,provide me information on transportation while in Jamaica, and turns out that same company also assisted us with everyday transportation while on vacation.

Now for Nicole the house assistant. So humble, so professional, beat cook ever. She always had a meal prepared for us. My group and I simply went to the store and purchased food for the week and she prepared it. There were traditional Jamaician meals That I wanted to try, she advised me of what ingredients were needed and we purchased them. She mainted a clean house and as soon as we vacated our rooms we always came back beds made, rooms clean, and dirty clothes washed!!!!! I have never left a vacation with all clean clothes. It was like being in heaven and she definitely deserved every bit of her tip.

Superb home, superb owner and home assistance. I will definitely be back and will only stay here....

Thanks so much Jennifer and Nicole I truly commended you, and Will always be thankful to you for playing a major part in ensuring my vacation was perfect.

cperry4he...
Oro Station, Canada
“Great place to stay, weather, people, places to visit and amazing cooking!”
Reviewed 4 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

I just came back from lovely Stirling Manor in Reading, Jamaica. My 2 adult sons, my 10 year old granddaughter and her best friend were with me. The girls enjoyed a daily swim at the clean pool in the safe and friendly complex. Horseback riding at both "Hooves" and "Chukka" tours (former sugar plantations) were their favourites as well as eating odd looking, yet delicious Jamaican apples we bought- 5 for an American dollar from a person at the side of the road. You must try the roasted peanuts (1 or 2 brown paper sleeves of them for a dollar) too!
We all looked forward to coming home at the end of the day to a tasty home cooked meal just needing a little heating up, combining our own ideas and Nicole's. Helper is an understatement for describing humble Nicole. She would prepare breakfast before we would head out for the day and then retreat discreetly to allow total privacy during the meal. She always knew the right amount to prepare and surprised us daily with a desert for after supper. Did I mention she had the villa cleaned and our laundry washed and folded before she left for the day and we got back from our outings.
We all love her and miss her already. Forget about trying to please the men with your cooking once they've had Nicole's!
We rented a car which means driving on the opposite side of the road but my son managed quite well. We ventured into some rugged mountain roads and ultimately got a flat tire. No problem. A friendly local directed us to where we could get it repaired nearby. I think next time having a "driver" might be nice.
The owner Jennifer was so kind and picked up groceries for us a couple times. Her wonderful uncle Winston took us out in the Caribbean Sea in Kayaks. Some of us got out and snorkled which was an awesome experience. Aunt Denise shared some Naseberry fruit (looks like Kiwi and tastes like butterscotch) and yummy Starfruit from her yard.
If you go, please hug Nicole and walk across the street and say Hi to Patrick (the the overseer of the wealthy ladies's home) from Cindy, Carly and Christina from Canada.
Thanks so much Jennifer and Alton for allowing us to use the villa for the remainder of the day since our flight home was later leaving.
Tip- You need water shoes for waterfall excursions (we liked the Blue hole and Mayfield Falls). Leave your Canadian money at home and bring American dollars and yes, there is an HDMI port on the TV.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfortable, clean property with pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable and caring owners and Helper
Liked least: having to leave at the end of the week
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kellijohn...
“Great way to experience Jamaica!”
Reviewed 4 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

This villa was exactly as described on the website, beautiful views of ocean, nice and clean with working AC. Our helper Nicole was the best! Private pool was very nice as well. The people of Jamaica were super friendly! Can't wait to go back!

4 Jan 2015
Thank you for your review and comments about our Jamaican getaway. We hope to see you again soon.
Arianne R
“Perfect for our family!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

We loved our stay here! We were in Montego Bay for a wedding and decided to stay at the townhouse instead of a resort. Best decision ever! It was a great place for our kids (6 yrs old and 6 months). The complex was really nice and pretty and the pool was clean. The home is very inviting and Nichole is wonderful! The road can be a bit loud but we live on a busy street so it didn't phase us. I'm sure earplugs would work great if you want to sleep with the windows open like us. The home was kept spotless by Nichole and her curry chicken is amazing!! We would stay here again without question. There was also a tasty gelato place in walking distance on the main road. Thanks for out wonderful stay!

23 Apr 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. Nicole enjoyed you company as well and your darling children. We hope to see you again in Jamaica.
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
12 Feb 2014
Matthew and Ashley,
thank you for the kind review. Nicole and John are both asking when you are coming back as they loved your company as well. Come back soon.
Georgia
Reviewed 6 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
6 Jan 2014
So happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
ON
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing