“All good things must come to an end”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Dining area
Seacastles condo
Tennis Courts
Seacastles Condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

cking1998
New York City, New York
“All good things must come to an end”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

We visited Montego Bay for a family event and could not have selected a better place; the entire experience was absolutely positive. The owner was always prompt with responding to my emails and providing pertinent information about the apartment. I found that the accommodations were very well priced with excellent value for the money. The apartment is located not too far from the Montego Bay airport, just a short cab ride away. I was impressed with the 24hour manned security. The guards were very professional and fully committed to the safety of the guests. I thoroughly enjoyed the expansive land area, with lots of places on the property to take leisurely strolls. The property is right on the beach, which was also an added plus.

Management proactively ensured that the apartment would be home away from home. I was happy that to have WiFi so that I can still stay connected to facebook and twitter (lol). The apartment resembled exactly what I had imagined from the website, with an amazing view from the upstairs balcony area. Loved those spiral stairs! It was a very comfortable stay for my family, as there was a pull-out bed in the living room as well, in addition to the two bedrooms. Talk about ample space!

Seacastles Getaway Beach Penthouse will forever be my place to stay whenever I am in Montego Bay again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Value for the money
Liked least: Saying goodbye
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 Jul 2013
Thank You for your business, I am looking forward to have you again.
NEW JERSEY

Maryland
Reviewed 22 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Rugged travelers
22 Apr 2013
Thank you for staying at my vacation home! I appreciate your business, I am happy you enjoy your stay. I am sorry for kitchen water heater, I disconnected the water heater in the kitchen because of the high electricity bill, I leave the water heater connect for the bathrooms. I also apologize for the leak in the living room. I will correct it. I strive to make sure all my Guest enjoy the home and have a enjoyable vacation. Thank you for your feed back. I hope you book with me again.
linda f
baltimore
“Enjoyed the ambiance”
Reviewed 25 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I fully enjoyed. The ocean breeze, sunrise and sunset is amazing. I arrived and met with the proper keeper. She was very helpful and gave guidance when needed. The property is quiet and peaceful. The views are amazing. I was free to walk the property. Sunrise and sunset is spectacular. There is access to a small beach. There's not a lot of people on the beach. It is good for solitude and meditation. Traveling about was very easy. I used taxi service at times. I also had friends there to pick me up and show me around. Security is very friendly and helpful as well. I fully enjoyed having the kitchen. There was plenty room and I felt right at home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views and peacefulness
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Mar 2013
Linda Thank you very much for staying at my vacation home. You leave the place so clean. You can rent from me any time, I will give you extra discount. I feel like you are family, thank you.
Carol
Pembroke Pines
Reviewed 17 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
17 Mar 2013
I would love to have you back.Thank you for staying at my apartment for your vacation.
Baltimore
Reviewed 16 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
16 Feb 2013
Thank you for choosing our apartment for your vacation and we are very happy you had good time, Please feel free to contact me for your next vacation. Thank you.
Carol
Georgia
Reviewed 26 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

26 Jan 2013
Thank you Damion for selecting Seacastles Getaway Beach Penthouse for your vacation. I appreciate your business and looking forward to reserve your reservation in the near future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing