“Perfect”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$97.00*
and up
Jamaica Dunn's River Falls And Ocho Rios...
Ranked #39 of 117 Tours in Montego Bay
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My wife and I stayed just returned from Montego Bay from our 5 day trip - Mar 14- 18. We used Daina for Airport Transfers both ways and found them to be very friendly, easy to use /find and punctual.

I pre-arranged the round trip transfer just one day before our trip - Terri emailed me in a matter of minutes of my original request and gave me the cost and simple instructions to meet them once we got out of customs at Sangster airport. It was very easy to find them - I walked out of the customs area, then turned right to exit the building, and their representative was right outside to greet us with my name on a sign. He phoned over to the driver, took our bags, walked us over to the curbside, and within 3 minutes we were aboard our private van to take us to our hotel (in Rose Hall - 20 mins away).

Garfield was our driver on the way back to the airport - he was very punctual (a few minutes early actually). He was very friendly and his little known facts made for a pleasure-able ride.

Not only would I recommend them, but I will definitely use them again when I return to Jamaica.

As of the time I'm writing this review, there are only 17 reviews posted for them (not sure why), but don't be scared off by this small sample size, I'm very glad I wasn't.

FYI - The total cost was $80 US (for both ways), which I paid for in cash at the time of the original pickup.

1  Thank ServiceIsAMust
All reviews
"airport transfer"
in 6 reviews
"from montego bay airport"
"private transport"
in 7 reviews
"customs"
"confirmation"

Reviewed 9 March 2014

My mother and grandmother were traveling from the airport to a cruise ship. I wanted to make sure they arrived safely to their destination. After reviewing many companies I found Diana's taxi. Terri was very helpful setting up my arrangements. My family had nothing but nice things to say about chef the driver! They went above and beyond by calling me to let me know they had successfully picked up my family. Worries averted!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We arranged a private transfer from airport to the resort because we wanted a car seat for our 1yr old. We rode with "the chef" both ways and he is awesome! Pick ups were punctual and the ride was smooth. We has great conversation both times! Daina also offered private excursions which we will try to take advantage of next time. You will be in good hands with these kind people!

1  Thank Stellbells25
Reviewed 24 February 2014

First Review Ever. Simple phone call to Daina...email sent back for confirmation. My transportation was from Montego Bay Airport to Rose Hall Hilton, then 3 days later to the Cruise Terminal to cath a ship (different story). Personalized service, no screw-ups. Happy friendly people and the best driver on the Island...GARFIELD...ask for him, although as he said, after I told him I was going to brag about him, all the drivers will change their name to Garfield. You cant go wrong with Daina. They were on time at the airport with sign in hand, and they were right on time fof the trip to the Cruise Terminal. Provided great service for $90.00 round trip. Highly recommend.

1  Thank 106lenc