“Highly Recommended !”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended !”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with their airport transfer service from MBJ to Negril. Chef picked us up on arrival and Garfield was our driver for the trip back to the airport. Both gentlemen were on time and an absolute pleasure to spend time with. I would definitely use their service again. Great job!!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Bob S

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best taxi in Montego Bay!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We travel to Jamaica regularly, and everytime we go we use Daina for our private transfer. The drivers are always polite and arrive on time! Do yourself a favor and book Daina, You won't regret it.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Noll2424
New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I had booked Daina to use as a private transfer service for my boyfriend and I to/from our hotel - the Grand Palladium. I had filled out my name and email on their website and the next day received an email from Terri asking for the details of my arrival/departure. She confirmed all the information with me and emailed me the voucher to give to my driver. The night before my scheduled trip - there was a flight cancellation and I was scrambling to make my vacation still happen. I was able to get a different flight out of another airport, but that would have changed my arrival time into Montego Bay. I emailed Terri before my flight with the new information and just before we took off, she acknowledged the change and that the driver would be there at the new time - AWESOME! Once we arrived into Jamaica and had gotten through immigration/customs, our driver was waiting for us - THE CHEF!

The Chef was amazing and as others have said, was so eager to tell us about Jamaican history and some details of the towns and areas we passed through. The ride was very pleasant and before long we had arrived to our hotel. The Chef informed us of our new pickup time on the day of our departure since that had also changed.

The day we were leaving, we arrived to the lobby with our luggage at the designated pickup time and again, The Chef was there waiting for us. He asked how our vacation went and we had really great conversation on the ride back.

Although we didn't leave our hotel for the time we were there, I wouldn't hesitate to use them for tours when I visit again. Daina Taxi was top notch service!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Spanisheyes00
LEOMINSTER
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Choice”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I returned from Jamaica a few days ago. I must say choosing private transfer services from Daina Tours was the perfect choice. The driver was waiting outside the airport even though it took 1.5hrs to get through customs. Car was clean and airconditioned. Driver gave a great history of Jamaica and was very informative for our first time to the country. the driver was also on time for out 4am departure from the resort. The price was right and we tipped well. 5$ per person each way.
The ONLY reason I didn't give 5 star was the site promised free soda or beer when we arrived. This did NOT happen. I decided not to purchase drinks in the airport because we expected drinks in the car. The driver said he wasn't aware of this and didn't offer to stop somewhere for out group to get drinks.
Before I wriote this review I check to make sure I didn't misread something. It is still posted on the site. After traveling 8 hrs we looked forward to a cold beer while looking out at the country side.
Remove it from site or actually offer the beer...I mean its cheap enough to offer people water a can of soda or beer. Hey make it optional on the site. Its a great idea...just follow through.

Visited March 2014
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Plans changed, and Daina stepped up!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Been using Daina now for a few trips. This trip to Jamaica was wonderful as always. Ran in to several friends at the airport, they were waiting for the shuttle. We got to the resort 2 hours before them (they had to wait for the shuttle, lots of stops). I swear by Daina. BUT - we had a family emergency back in the States, and had to get all changed. Daina taxi said NO PROBLEM, came to get us a few days early, no price change! (can't say the same for the airline). I have already booked them again for October trip. Private taxi is the way to go, they will take you anywhere you need on your way to the resort. They are the nicest drivers, and love to talk about Jamaica trivia. We try American trivia back to them, still working on that one!

Visited March 2014