Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$827
US$416
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$515/night.

Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$287
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$303
US$248
  • Breakfast included
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$378
US$334
Priceline
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$483
US$281
  • Pool
SeaGarden Beach Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$178
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$557
US$512
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$640/night.

Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$391
US$362
  • Breakfast included
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$307
Priceline
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$836
US$375
Cancelon
2,685 results
All reviewsaqua barfun funjo jochill out barvogue barspecialty restaurantshour barfusion restaurantjerk chickenentertainment staffbreakfast and lunchlobby barsister resortocean viewwhite partyclose to the airportan adults only resort
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Just got back last week and the trip was fantastic from start to finish.

The food was that good, the buffet restaurant was I thought better than the a la carte ones. The food choice and freshness, quality was top notch.

But what really made this hotel, was the staff. The entertainment team, Kyash and 'fun fun' especially were brilliant. Aisha and the bar team were great.
The best person overall was Richard, very Genuine and personable.

Drinks obtainable all day long along with food. No restrictions on any type of drink or how many (line them up)!!

Literally never been to an all inclusive hotel for two weeks and thought i wasn't ready to be home. This one, I could have stayed for 3/4 weeks very happily.

Can't wait to go back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank 911,217
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Check-IN
April 18 2017 the sister hotel had a gas explosion that and one employee passed due to that. They never notified anyone about the explosion that happen right next door. All of the rooms end up over booking because they had to move everyone from that hotel to the riu palace. Due to that issue I did not receive good service. The gas explosion happen before that April 19 2017 weekend which they should have notified the customers prior to that weekend. Instead they allowed the place to be over booked. I never received my upgrade hotel room. I paid so much to stay there and got no service.

Wait time for check in- 2.5 hours after 4 pm

Room: They rooms are not that clean and they smell really bad. It smelled like mildew. I asked to change rooms and they denied me because all the rooms were gone. Also, the room had plenty of crack, stains on the sheets and curtains. I pay for customer service and the service was terrible. I asked to cancel my reservation and they continued to charge for that day instead of allowing me to leave due to their issue. They never helped me to transition into a different hotel and charged me. I asked to be upgraded instead since the room smelled awful and they denied that. Awful experience. I spent and wasted hours of my time there trying to get my issues resolved. They never helped me at all and gave me such a hard time on my vacation.

I posted this review before and it was not published.

The Wi-Fi does not work. Food is not the best. Hilton hotel is way better and the customer service is better as well.

Beach: Extremely small. More hotel area than beach. Man made beach. Very tiny.

Jamaica riu place just wants money. They are owned Mexico and you have no way in contacting anyone to help you.

Just go to Hilton hotel or Hyatt's. Its a bit more expensive but the quality of the service is better. We pay for customer service and to relax and I did not get that there. I know every one can't be happy but if there is a issue due to the hotel the customer should not be punished for it. I would never stay there or recommend any one.

Room Tip: Tip DON'T BOOK THERE. Being honest and I hope this helps. I love Hyatt!!!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
8  Thank chew l
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and for expressing your concerns.

We are committed to provide excellent quality of our products and services to our guests. We regret to read that you have left our hotel with an opposite idea in your mind. We appreciate our guests’ comments since they help us improve our services. We will share your impressions with the corresponding department in order to make adjustments, if necessary.

We sincerely hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate the high standards of service that are typical of our hotels.

With our best wishes we remain,

Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica
Online Reputation Manager

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We cannot thank everyone at Riu enough for our fantastic holiday experience - everything from our arrival to departure was great.
A massive thank you to Shane and Koomar at The Aqua Chill Out bar for making every evening entertaining, they are a great asset to the hotel.
The dining facilities are great, I am vegetarian and always had plenty of choice even when dining at the buffet most evenings (which we preferred).
Cannot recommend this hotel enough for anyone wanting to visit Jamaica!!

Room Tip: Sea view is well worth it!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alice W
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This was our honeymoon location in 2015 and we decided to return for our 2nd Anniversary - it was a great choice. It was actually better than the first time.

Service was above and beyond what anyone could have asked. We were impressed with the responsiveness, friendliness, personalized service and the way the waiters in particular anticipated our needs. Special commendation to Ricardo at the front desk and Audley in the main dining area.

One of our main highlights, was when we wanted to take back some of the delicious food to our room. Without missing a beat our waiter asked if we wanted it along with our choice of beverage - interestingly the food and drink got to the room before us! We really did not get an opportunity to complain about anything, the staff was so responsive and courteous and was always ensuring that all the guests had a great time.

The wide variety, delicious and quality food was value in and of itself, not to mention the daily servings of a variety of Jamaican dishes, my personal favourite.

Our room was impeccably prepared and kept, much to our delight.

The fact that we had access to the two neighboring properties on either side of the resort - RIU Reggae and RIU MoBay- is definitely a great value-added.

RIU Palace Mobay is as close as you will get to a perfect and memorable vacation. The experience is worth every Dollar, Euro or Pound!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank howard s
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I will be the first to say that I loved the hotel and service was very nice! I enjoyed my stay. I am only writing this review because I want to let other people be aware of my one and only issue with this hotel. If you are thinking of booking an OCEANVIEW ROOM, Do Not! It is a waste of money. I paid extra money for an oceanview room. My view was really of the courtyard. I had to lean over the balcony to see the ocean. I learned afterwards that I did not have an OCEANFRONT room. An ocean front room will give you an actual oceanview. This really annoyed me! I wish I had known the difference. We traveled with 28 people. So there were people who paid less than me and got the same view as I did. Go figure!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple