“My night out with my boo”
Review of Biggs BBQ Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Biggs BBQ Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Jamaican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Took my boo there for dinner,the service was great,staffs were fun..The bar had wide varieties of drink...The bartender made us feel at home..... It was fun. .

2  Thank magnumbaby
There are newer reviews for Biggs BBQ Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My family and I received great food and service. We enjoyed their complimentary beach which is physically the same beach as Doctor's Cave Beach.

We dined on the terrace viewing the beach and water sports activity while enjoying the beautiful Montego Bay sunset.

I would recommend this fantastic dining experience, I plan to return again and again and again.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We went to the restaurant because it was recomened to us the fish was very good but I wish they had serve it on a plate instead of the board and the piece of plastic I was not impressed to eat rice and peas from it the corn bread was so good we had to order extra we choose to dine on the terrace over looking the sea but you could also dine inside the is a beautiful view night or day please ask for tracy she is very friendly

1  Thank nakita j
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I had the Jerk Chicken, my Wife had the Jerk Pork, prepared great, my Wife said it was just like her Uncle Popo used to make, seasoned through and through, my only concern was the sides were too small, served in little Thimble cups, cute but not when you're hungry, Omar was a great server, " hooked is up"

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We were only in Montego Bay for a stop on our cruise ship but luckily we stumbled upon this little gem! We had the jerk chicken, rice and peas and some ice cold water. My son (who is 12) loved the jerk. Not too spicy, just enough. Would go here again if we are ever in Montego Bay.