My friend an I stayed at RDMB for 10 days in July, and once again they delivered! We have stayed at other resorts (Breezes, RIU, Secrets), but honestly you can't do much better than RDMB. The intimacy of the hotel affords you the opportunity to make friends with just about everyone there. The location is great, also. You can be at Margaritaville, Blue Beat jazz bar, Pork Pit, and shops on the Hip Strip withn a 10-15 minute walk.
The people who work there are the ones who make your stay there so memrorable...starting from the top...Mr. Bent (the GM) is friendly and approachable, and stopped and talked to us many times. Lee Sinclair took care of some pre-arrival requests we had and went out of his way to make sure we were accommodated, then made sure throughout our stay that everything was ok!
Noble (dining room manager) took time out of his busy schedule to ask us if the food was up to par, and was never to busy to say hello. Kimmarly and Kirk (twin chefs in the dining room) made omelettes and eggs to order and always had a smile on their face.
The bartenders there are fantastic! They helped make our stay so much fun...especially Hoshane, Christopher, and Anthony. They made our time at the bars an experience!
For the money, you can't beat RDMB's location and service. We have already booked again for November, and July 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes away from Montego Bay International Airport near the commercial district and the Hip Strip, Royal Decameron Montego Beach is a beachfront property on white sandy beaches with crystal clear waters. Its facilities and ensure a relaxing holiday environment. This hotel has two restaurants, PassaPassa and Souk, where you can enjoy different international and regional dishes. During the day, you can partake in different recreational activities including dance lessons, aerobics and non-motorized water sports like kayaks, sailboats and diving lessons in the pool. In the evenings, enjoy our shows and dance till you drop at the disco of the Royal Decameron Montego Beach hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Decameron Montego Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jack Tar Village
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Bay
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Beach
- Decameron Montego Bay
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach All Inclusive