A very nice trip with my daughter, sister in law and my niece.
This resort is for those of you who's priorities are the following :
* less than 5 minutes, yes five, from the airport
* small resort
* the rooms are very clean! and most of them if not all are ocean front
* the food is ok, not gourmet, but you will always find something good to eat. Great fruits, salads. Omelettes are delicious.
* Staff is very very nice. Everything we requested before our arrival was ready for us ( 2 adjoining rooms, 2 double beds /room, 3rd floor)
* the view from our rooms was breathtaking. Although due to the time we were there, it rained a little, we were still lucky to witness the magnificent sunsets. A part of the shore is lit at night, we were lucky to be standing on our 3rd floor balcony while a ray swam by. It was amazing. On a second night two rays were swimming together.
* the beach is nice! very nice. But not what you seek if you wish to take long walks. If you like snorkelling, you will have a great time. Great variety of fish. Watch out for sea urchins.
All in all for a one week trip to relax, enjoy the beach and have a good time, I say ya mon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes away from Montego Bay International Airport near the commercial district and the Hip Strip, Royal Decameron Montego Beach is a beachfront property on white sandy beaches with crystal clear waters. Its facilities and ensure a relaxing holiday environment. This hotel has two restaurants, PassaPassa and Souk, where you can enjoy different international and regional dishes. During the day, you can partake in different recreational activities including dance lessons, aerobics and non-motorized water sports like kayaks, sailboats and diving lessons in the pool. In the evenings, enjoy our shows and dance till you drop at the disco of the Royal Decameron Montego Beach hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Decameron Montego Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jack Tar Village
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Bay
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Beach
- Decameron Montego Bay
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach All Inclusive