“This vacation rental is amazing.”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining area Pool
Staircase
Upstairs Foyer
Beedroom 1
Master Bedroom
Token operated Washine  (laundry area)
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - 15 mins away
Mobay Yacht Club
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - 15 mins away
Marguerites Seafood - 15 mins away
Seawind Beach - 10 mins away
Doctor's Cave Beach - 15 mins away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 42 reviews

Reviews from our community

chad g
Parkland, Florida
“This vacation rental is amazing.”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

This vacation rental is very nice, comfortable and has an awesome ocean and city view.
It's close to restaurants, clubs, beaches and the airport. The property is gated and has 24hr security. I love this place can't wait to go back..

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: very comfortable and nice location
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Tampa Fl.
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway
Kweaver90...
“Where do I start!!!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

From the beginning to the end of my stay in Montego Bay everything was great. In regards to the tally-man apt words can't explain the hospitality the owner Andre showed us. The apartment is located in a upscale community located in west gate hills, it has 24 hour security and a alarm system. Which is what we were looking for considering it was me and my sister staying there alone for 12 days. It was in a perfect location for us. Most importantly we really liked the privacy these apartment offered. Staying at a hotel you have other tourist coming in and out; just overall busy; however at the apartments it was peaceful coming in and going out. In the pictures what you see is what you get, everything was updated. It was like being home away from home. Andre the owner, greeted us at the airport and took us to get some lunch as soon as we landed at the famous Jerky's bar and grill. I would recommend this vacation rental to family and friends. Andre thanks again for everything see you again soon.

New York
Reviewed 4 April 2014 for a stay in July 2013

Location Cleanliness
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
769derek
Chicago, Illinois
“VERY NICE CONDO AND VERY SAFE PLACE TO STAY :):):)”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

it was my first visit to Jamaica and I was a little scared that I was renting a condo instead going into resort , my experience with Andre , the owner of the property was the best I could ever imagine, as a freshman and newbe to the Jamaica vacation I had a lots of questions when I was booking this condo but Andre was understanding and patient with me , promptly answering all my concerns and questions, I was 7 days at this place and had a blast :) Andre is very nice person , polite and cool , he provided for me a cell phone at his cost with a local Jamaican number so I can use it and save on roaming charges, phone calls and text messages, he provided taxi driver at his cost to pick me up at the airport and spent his personal time after his work driving me around and showing interesting places, he always was calling to me everyday checking on me if I am ok and safe , he arranged for me a very affordable taxi driver who was driving with me , I cannot thank him enough for his hospitality :) pics of the condo are real , the place is real and the owner Andre is real and very kind person :) don't miss this place out !!! :):):):):) THANK YOU ANDRE FOR AMAZING VACATION AND EXPERIENCE , I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN MY FRIEND :):):):):) THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR REAL :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and personal attention of owner to all my needs
Liked least: that I had to go back to usa after 7 days :)
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
22 Mar 2014
Happy you had a blast. See you when you get back to Jamaica!
travelbug...
Nova Scotia
“Amazing rental unit”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed at the Tallyman for 6 nights and I cannot say enough good things about this rental property. Andre was execellent to deal with in setting up the rental, met us promptly, showed us around and then attended to all of our needs throughout our visit. Once the wifi went off and he contacted IT support and was texting with me to ensure it came back on promtply (which it did).

The unit itself it very well-equipped and nicely decorated. The bottom floor has a great kitchen with stainless steel appliances (I loved the fridge) and then an open concept dining/living room which was perfect for us with small kids running around. The large tv worked great and had lots of channels to choose from. The wifi had a great signal and was perfect for me to work on my laptop. The upstairs has two spacious bedrooms with comfy beds and the bathroom is beautiful with a gorgeous bowl type sink. The bedrooms have a/c which we used at night but the apt itself stays fairly cool with the breeze.

We also used the pool on property which is a huge benefit (and there never seemed to be anyone in it) and I liked that the property was gated and had security at night. The location is also ideal as it is close to downtown, Megamart and Freeport.

Overall we had a wonderful stay at Tallyman and the cost for 4 people cannot be beat. Thanks Andre for ensuring we had such a wonderful stay! We cannot wait to return!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The decor and set up of apt
Liked least: No lounge chairs by the pool but this was a minor thing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Management Response
13 Mar 2014
It was a pleasure hosting you. See you when you get back to Jamaica...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$120
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing