“Perfect getaway!”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining area General Complex
Staircase
Upstairs Foyer
Beedroom 1
Master Bedroom
Token operated Washine  (laundry area)
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - 15 mins away
Mobay Yacht Club
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - 15 mins away
Marguerites Seafood - 15 mins away
Seawind Beach - 10 mins away
Doctor's Cave Beach - 15 mins away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect getaway!”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Omg Ive stayed at many villas in montego.Westgate was way better than most.It was equipped for everything just as u would have at home. Andre was very attentive. I recommend for any one!

TheEntity...
“Montego Bay's Best Kept Secret”
Reviewed 9 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I must say that Andre is doing an exceptional job with this place. My wife and I stayed there and may I say that its like a 5 star Hotel only smaller. The complex is VERY safe and secured and its in close proximity to the city. Strong WiFi signal and VERY clean facilities. You will LOVE it there!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Santania...
Rosharon, Texas, United States
“Awesomeness”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Condo was very awesome, clean, fully equipped I would definitely refer this unit to future visitors!!

Travelling group: Friends
AL R
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 23 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Wonderful area the Relaxing quiet peaceful and yes I'm going to stay there again.I recommend anyone to go there

Shundrail
“Miss”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Andre's place was absolutely beautiful, just as pictured. Andre was very informative and helpful. He told us about all the popular places and areas. It was so easy getting in contact with him. He even took time out to check on us periodically. The place already had appliances, such as a coffee maker and dishes to use for our convenience. The house was already stock with complimentary coffee, which was a huge plus. The view on the patio was beautiful. Me and my family felt completely comfortable and safe. We had the time of our lives and Andre's place assisted in making that happen. The location was perfect for everything we wanted to do. Although we rented a car, Andre offered several times to arrange rides for us. He also wasn't bad to look at, either. I will most definitely rent from Andre again.

Fay Y
“Integrity at its Best!”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

So I stayed here in July with a friend and my daughter. It was clean and modern! Unfortunately one night the water went out but Andre made sure we had extra water and had his driver deliver us some. No Problem mon. If that scares you away then you're not really ready for the 'Island Life." Andre is truelly an honest business man. I left something expensive when I was there, contacted Andre the next day I got back and he said he found it and would keep it until I returned for me. Well, I returned to another area of the Island just recently and Andre made it a point to meet me at the airport with it. If that is not integrity I do not know what is! I Will ONLY be renting with Andre for now on. I LOVE honest, dedicated, hard working people. Andre, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! I am awaiting the day to return to Sweet Jamaica!

Kristen R
“This was truly heaven it was so hard to say goodbye....”
Reviewed 26 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

There is no other place to stay in Montego Bay than the Tallyman Apartments in Westgate Hills. This was my friend and My first stay in a condo in Montego Bay and it was magical. First off Andre the owner is so invested in making sure our trip was a first class stay he reached out to us weeks before we left for our trip to make sure the condo had everything we needed. Upon arriving Andre linked us with the most amazing cab driver Ian, who not only took us from the airport then to exchange our money but was just a phone call away for anywhere we needed to go while we were there. Andre checked in with us daily to make sure we were comfortable, safe, and enjoying our stay. The condo is beautiful, looks exactly as advertised, and the neighborhood is friendly and super safe. With Andre we didn't have to lift a finger if we didn't want to. The cleaning lady not only took care of our apartment but washed out clothes while we were there. Sitting on the balcony drinking a Red Stripe looking at the Jamaican mountains at sunset was worth the trip there. Waking up to ocean views from my bedroom was something out of a movie. Future travelers need to stay NO WHERE
ELSE!!' Thank you Andre and Tallyman Apartments the real reason we will make it back to Jamaica!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;