Polkerris Bed and Breakfast
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$563
US$488
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$518
US$429
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$221
HolidayInn.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$258
  • Pool
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$336
  • Pool
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$231
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$519
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$577
US$541
Sunscape Cove Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$267
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$1,666
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsvista de la bahiahip stripjamaican breakfastpelican restaurantwonderful hostsevery morningwhere breakfast is servedgreen bananasfried dumplingsdoctors cave beachgloucester avenuetraditional jamaicanhome away from homefresh fruita wonderful place to stayfelt like homecallaloo
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have to first start by thanking Peter, his wife & team of superstars for looking after us so well in the run up to my wedding.

I got married on the 9th August, 45 minutes from Montego bay and stayed for one week prior.

I booked with Peter (over email) in late 2013, and planned a vacation from London to Jamaica, so I could meet and view the property ahead of my wedding.

I did not believe that the accommodation and price could match the 5* reviews on Tripadvisor.

If I could give 6 stars, I would without a second thought.

This hotel is simply outstanding. So clean and secure, it served my friends and I very well. The attentiveness of the staff and the hotel manager was completely incredible.

Even though our group only occupied two rooms across the resort, we felt it was our own private villa, with our own pool and chef. It was excellent.

We even had our own taxi driver, who couldn't do enough for us, and even then, still a fraction of the price of the other resort/local drivers.

My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to be there longer, as I was planning the wedding most of the week offsite. However my best man (@nathstew) and the rest of my groomsmen had the time of their lives.

Peter and his team catered to our every need, even breakfast one morning at 5:30am!!!

All I can say is, without Peter, his team and the Polkerris B&B, my wedding would not have been possible for my Irish and English guests, and thus I cannot thank them enough.

Peter,
Chantelle and I will be back, but this time on a vacation, and we wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Much love.

Johnny and Chantelle.

1  Thank Jonathan W
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I stayed at the Polkerris for 1 week whilst attending a wedding in Montego Bay (9th Aug 2014). I have to say this B&B was fantastic. In addition to the cleanliness, affordability, great facilities and room size the staff could not have treated us better. The owner became a friend for the entirety of the stay and went out of his way to make sure we were incredibly well looked after - even cooking breakfast on one occasion when we were leaving for an excursion at 5am!
I would stay again without hesitation and would recommend it to anyone.
Thank you for everything!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank nathstew
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Our short stay at the Vista turned out to be much more than we expected. Two perfectly matched hosts, Peter and Elaine went out of their way to cater to our needs. The secure building is nestled on a short hill overlooking a wide expanse of Montego Bay just a stone's throw from the Hipstrip. As we sat poolside, we could almost reach out and touch a cruise ship that passed along through the bay as it made its way to and from port. We enjoyed the welcoming warmth of the sunlight, the natural sounds of the birds chirping, the sheer beauty of the disappearing sun at night, and the brilliance of the full moon nestling on the water in the stillness of the summer night. Well maintained shrubbery and tropical flowers added to the warmth of the embrace that we encountered. Our well maintained room offered a great view of the ocean and the deliciously served breakfast gave us a taste of the hospitality which beckons us to "come back and experience more!" We plan on doing that soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This B&B came highly recommended by friends who stayed in Dec 2013. My husband, grandson and I stayed for 6 days at this "home away from home" and we were not disappointed. What first impressed us was how spotlessly clean the place was. We received a warm welcome and were ushered to our secure and comfortable room. We were taken upstairs to the pool/dining area and were not prepared for the stunning view of Montego Bay which captivated us. The expanse of the balcony offered sheer beauty with its palms, bougainvilleas, hibiscuses and orchids enriching the already idyllic view. The owners and staff were equally hospitable and extremely accommodating to our needs. Polkerris' location is ideal and well suited to anyone seeking an all encompassing vacation as you feel treasured, basking in the warmth of Caribbean love while being close enough to beaches and shopping on the famous Hip Strip which has restaurants that offer delicious local foods.

4  Thank Erica B
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I stayed at the Polkerris July 2014 for 4 nights. The hosts are very gracious and friendly. Marcia is an amazing cook and accommodated my vegetarian needs for the mouth-watering breakfasts that are served at this villa.

The grounds are immaculately maintained. The steps down to the Hip Strip is a huge convenience. The place itself is quiet and had amazing views of the sea from all over the property. My room was very clean and comfortable and during my time there, I didn't see a single gecko or a bug in my room! Yay!! Shower was nice and strong.

While the area itself is quiet, I was there during the Sun splash and if the same happens to you, be prepared to hear the thundering music from across the city. But I cannot fault the hosts for this.

Oh and the two Polkerris kitties were really cute to watch.

-Rajita from Calgary, Canada