“Great place”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool Night Swim
TreeHouse
Gated Community
Pool entrance
Gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
TiAnna M
“Great place”
Reviewed 17 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Ok very nice condo's, kept up well clean etc. They put it together really nice, there were only a few issues that I feel need to be worked on The hot water source. Each morning we all tried taking showers and the water always cold, however when it comes to night time it is back warm again, If you don't mind staying away from the main strip; and activities then this is the place for you. We had to have a driver for everything which took a lot of our money. Things like paper towels, laundry detergent(things in a hotel would be provided) we had to get on our own, which isn't that big of a deal but when you have to pay a driver to go get it it becomes an issue. One thing at a hotel service is at your door with new towels bedding etc. Here you would have to call someone or do it yourself which we did, and on vacation I don't want to do any of that. Those are just some small issues otherwise the place was like they said it looked the same very well put together.

Management Response
19 Nov 2017
TiAnna, thank you for the review. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience and we will make the necessary changes to make sure no one in the future experience the issues you had during your stay.

I would personally like to apologize for the inconveniences and I will be reaching out to you to see if there’s anything else that needs to done. Again thank you and looking forward to speaking with you soon.
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Nieniedw
Glassboro, New Jersey
“ABSOLUTELY THE BEST”
Reviewed 4 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

My best friend and I rented this villa (our second time) from August 19-26, 2015. Let me start by saying this is definitely a home away from home. Angie met us at the airport, very nice and professional like the last time, ( love those nails girl! :-), LOL! We always feel safe and at home, No worries other than what bathing suit your going to wear for the day!!! This time we rented the car, OH SO FUN!!! We made up a little song SO that we stayed on the correct side of the road, "To the left, To the left", LOL...The last time my Bestie and I rented this villa we met Vinroy, very nice. I will rent this villa every time I visit Jamaica! THANK YOU! VINROY & Angie. See you next year! :-)

Nadean196...
Glassboro, New Jersey
“HOMES AWAY FROM HOME!”
Reviewed 19 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

My best friend and I rented the two bedroom villa. We were pick up by Angie the manager at the airport. The villa is beautiful and well kept, it reminded me of my own house. It has a house phone so u can call to the states for free that was great. A electric gate to make u feel more safe.The villa has everything u need and more. I also have a chance to stay in their three bedroom villa as well that is even more beautiful. I visit Jamaica every six months, now I finally find a place in JA that I loved. Now I have a home away from home. thanks Vinroy n Angie!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything about the place.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing