“Paradise Found!”
Bathroom
Bathroom
Gourmet kitchen
Patio facing North
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ib4cruzn
Idaho
“Paradise Found!”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My wife and I stumbled upon this place while searching for a vacation spot.

We'd been on multiple cruises and really enjoyed Jamaica as a destination yet we'd never stayed longer than an afternoon while in port.

I don't recall how Waters Edge popped up on my screen. I was searching this or that travel site and came acrossed it and I am so happy I did.

The owner's/caretaker's name is Vivian Robinson but his friends call him "Peter". You will call him "Peter".

Peter never stops working on his property and you'll find him fixing or upgrading this or that and he is happy to assist whenever and where ever he can. He's a jewel of unquestionable Character and Integrity. I trust him without question.

We'd be lounging and Peter would show up with mango, or papaya or a coconut fresh off the trees on his property. He has only one goal - to make friends of his guests. I am proud to count him among mine.

If you have questions, ask Peter. He'll give you the honest answers about the Island and it's history. One amusing story is why folks no longer call him Vivian.

Have a look at Waters Edge. It is amazing.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NYSutton
“Caribbean Christmas”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Hmmm where did the other guest reviews go? Oh well here's mine.

Vivian and staff are first class yet down to earth. Family stayed for 4 nights and barely left to sight see because the place is so beautiful and super comfortable. It literally is ON the Waters Edge.
Prices were very reasonable .
Had dinner made for us twice and it was outstanding.
Don't worry about a thing. Everthing is gonna be iree.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing