“Absolutely Awesome!”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance to condo
Seawind Beach Club - 12 minutes away
Marguerites by the Sea (Fine Dining)- 10 minutes away
Doctor's Cave Beach- 10 minutes away
Margaritaville  Restaurant, Bar, Nightclub- 10 minutes away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Admin_HRC
Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica
“Absolutely Awesome!”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Andre was very helpful and ensured that my stay was great.

Very clean, quiet and safe.

I would go back in a heart beat!

ycoutain6...
London, United Kingdom
“Best experience ever”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful condo. The staff were friendly and warm and there were many facilities to accommodate our needs. The rooms were brilliant, clean and adequately ventilated. We never fell short of things to do. Entertainment was available both in the day in the evening. Not to forgetting to mention the ever so helpful owner Andre and staff ,who went above and beyond to make V.I.P birthday arrangements for me. I absolutely loved this place and will definitely go back again. Woke up to a stunning view every morning, with a delivery of coconut water at my door, pure paradise. I cannot wait to return. I Highly recommended this condo to anyone.

Luka S
Kingston, Jamaica
“25th Birthday!”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

Customer service was the first thing that stood out about my experience. From the earlier in the planning stages it was a professional and very helpful process. On the check in day Andre met with me, my family and friends on the Montego Bay Hit Strip to help us in getting to the condo.

He had a pleasant attitude in person and showed us around the condo. The condo was clean and looked just like the pictures shown online. He then went out of his way to give my mother a ride to a restaurant he recommended to her after he showed us around. My mother expressed how tired and famished she was and helped without hesitation.

While in the town, i called and messaged Andre a few times for directions and places to go, he did not seem bothered at all and was readily available whenever i reached out. He also made special arrangements at Margaritaville for my friends and family to assist in my birthday celebration. He definitely made it a great experience with all his help.

As for the room, it was very comfortable and well equipped. We had air condition and comfortable beds and sofas. We had no problems with the room and the next time i plan to stay in Montego Bay, i will definitely be staying there again and will be recommending it to friends and family

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property had security and a pool area
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Lear2020
Toronto, Canada
“The best private residence I have ever stayed in, in Jamaica!!”
Reviewed 6 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

I Have been going to Jamaica for more than 10 years now. The thing that I do now, that is different from when I began travelling down there, is the fact I do not stay at hotels or all-inclusive resorts anymore. I always stay at a private residence or a villa.

Well....let me tell you...I have found my "forever stay-cation home"!!

This place is by far; the nicest place I have ever stayed in! I have stayed in approximately 10 private residences over the past 10 years but the level of comfort-ability at Tallyman in Westgate Hills was just amazing!!

Besides the fact that the place is beautifully decorated, it is ridiculously well maintained and completely loaded with everything you may need!! The kitchen is stocked!! Anything you need to cook with, it's there. Coffee, tea, sugar, it's already there. Anything you need in order to clean or to do house work, it's there. Loads and loads of towels, face cloths, spare rugs, toilet paper, first aid kit, flashlights, spare sheets, satellite T.V. with a million channels, it's all there! There is a phone provided, for your convenience as well. Even the driver Ian, who is available pretty much 24/7, was amazing! Such a sweet soul. Everything is within a short driving distance away. The owner, Andre, was absolutely fabulous. He was just a phone call or a message away if he was needed for anything. Amazing level of service!!!

Each and every friend or family member we had come to visit us, was amazed by how beautiful this apartment was. I fell in love with it. So much so, that I have already been in touch with Andre to book my next trip down there.

Completely, 100% recommend this place to all people who are looking for a "stay-cation" in beautiful Jamaica!!

Thank you for having us Andre!!! I look forward to seeing you again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The level of comfort-ability
Liked least: Maintenance on the pool.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
New Jersey
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;