“Absolute Local Experience in Fully Furnished...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Guest balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

centauto0...
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Not as puctured”
Reviewed 17 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I would say if there where a few people looking to save money this place would work good. I travel often and the area I got was not even close to what the pictures show. No couch as pictured in living area and beds where old but ok to sleep on yet only came with sheets not one blanket in the place. Host was nice , check in was great. Driver McKenzie was as good as Jamaica has to offer.

Date of stay: February 2018
180rubyh
New York City, New York
“Absolute Local Experience in Fully Furnished Apartment”
Reviewed 13 December 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed in a one bedroom Bethel Court Apartment with my local guest for 5 nights. The price was amazing. My apartment had a full kitchen with stove, fridge, and dishware and a large dining area. The bedroom had a small flat screen tv with great cable channels. I watched the local news from Jamaica and Florida. There was a King bed and Twin bed and large closets. The room also had AC. It was very hot and humid so this helped keep us cool. The WIFI was very good. I used my tablet and on my cell whatsapp and hangouts to contact friends and family in the US.

Both the dining and bedroom had two large fans. The apartment was non-smoking, but, you can smoke on the patio or the outside grounds. The bathroom was simple with a tub/standup shower, sink, and toilet. We had no trouble with hot water. There is a heater for the shower.

Checkin was easy. You can arrange for airport pickup if you need before you arrive. The owner Mr. Steve was very helpful. You can call him or use the bell at the entrance to ring for him. He can also arrange for car service or you can use the local taxi service to get to downtown.

The neighborhood was quiet and there are regular police patrols. I did not venture out alone (very important), but, with my local guest/tourguide, we used the dollar taxis to get to the beach and to shop at Megamart. Therefore, we felt very safe.

In summary, Bethel Court is for travelers who want a local and simple experience and not the resort stay. You can make meals or downtown buy inexpensive, but, yummy local dishes. The other guests were quiet and I loved the privacy.

Date of stay: October 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.