“Love evitas!!!!!!”

Evita's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 115 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Price range: US$3 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian, Jamaican, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Set in an authentic 1860 Historic Gingerbread House, overlooking Ocho Rios, Evita's opened in 1989 and has established a reputation for great service, ambiance, decor, view and excellent Italian and Jam-Italian 'fun' creations. All food is cooked to order. Celebrities keep frequenting Evita's as they really enjoy it's romantic atmosphere and, also appreciate, 'value for money'....Occasionally there is live entertainment, usually, a 'guest star' appearance.
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

My family and I enjoy everything about Evitas. friendly staffs and food is great! Pat and Christen the best ever !!!!! Can't wait to go back with the family and I will be bringing my friends with me too !!!!

1  Thank Salisa W

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Evita's was one of my Heroes Weekend 2013 dinner stops and it proved to be a great choice. I went with my cousins and we were greeted by the owner at the entrance, an extremely sweet lady. Our dinner was delicious, kudos to the chef! We visited at night and we were treated to a beautiful view of Ocho Rios.

The only issue I had at my table was our waitress. I observed and my cousins felt the cold attitude of our waitress for the night. This won't subtract from the entire experience however (unless you consider the fact that her gratuity is already calculated in the bill -__-).

Nevertheless, I would recommend Evita's to anyone desirous of a romantic evening on the hills of Ochi Rios with a scenic view. Or to friends and family in need of a chill time with tasty Italian food. I would definitely go back. A presto Evita's!

1  Thank MemeLove_876
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I highly recommend Evita's for a GREAT dining experience while in Ocho Rios. The food was outstanding, the service top notch. We had the pleasure of meeting Eva, the owner of Evita's. I must say, she is a delightful lady and it made our dining experience special. The views from Evita's are wonderful even at night. DO go to Evita's, you won't be sorry you did.

1  Thank TropicalGal55
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Evita's has a nice view from the hills of Ocho Rios. Our food was good, nothing out of this world, but tasty and good for the price. I had the risotto and my husband had the lobster, both were great. I wish we would have known in advance that Evita's can arrange for pickups as it was a $50 cab ride from our resort, but it was nice to get out and about. We loved that they had a live guitar player, that created a lovely ambiance.

My one beef is that as we were paying the check, the server interrupted to tell us that cash tips were appreciated. Not a big deal for him to have said something, I appreciate that he is making his living and tips are a good part of it, but the delivery of the message could have been a tad more gracious.

We would definitely go back to Evita's if we ever find ourselves in Ocho Rios again.

1  Thank likeprairie
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took our kids here to celebrate our daughter's success in her GSAT exams. The food and service were very good. Evita took the time out to speak to diners which was a nice personal touch. She's a wonderful lady who made my kids night fun. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants good food, great view all in an awesome environment.

2  Thank yardiemommy