“Memories”

Add it.
Brooklyn, New York
“Memories”
Reviewed 30 November 2011

My friend got married at Ruins... Such a beautiful place! It's a hidden gem like many places in Ochi. I assure you you will love Ruins. It's a place you will never forget. Let me not forget to mention how remarkably wonderful the staff is! They were so patient with us--they catered to our every need and I am sure they will cater to yours as well!

Visited March 2011
1 Thank MiszRose

Canada
“good food”
Reviewed 15 November 2011

location was great for us as we stayed at the crane ridge- food was good- especially their festival bread- I had a stri fry with shrimp and there was enough for 2 people

Visited January 2011
1 Thank GrammyJudi
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Ruins at Ocho Rios was delightful”
Reviewed 10 August 2010

We enjoyed our dinner at the beautiful Ruins restaurant in Ocho Rios. After a delightful dinner of jerk and seafood, the manager actually droe us home to our hotel so we wouldn't have to walk! Our server, Howard, was so king and we had a great evening in a beautiful setting.

1 Thank ellenkay
london
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 12 January 2009

I saw this Restaurant advertised in the Jamaican Tourist Board Magazine. My friend celebrated her 50th birthday at this restaurant in Septemebr. The food was great also the the silver service waiters. The price was good $30.00 US per haed which includes three courses with drinks for three hours. How can I complained would go back again.

3 Thank hilda032
LONDON
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
Reviewed 31 December 2008

ME and my family had a fantastic time here!!!

Regards Ell payne