“Mr.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Akash S
“Mr.”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Stayed here for a week to escape the New York winter and I regret not staying longer. Waking up to that view will forever be a top memory among my vacations. Dealing with the owner Mrs. Ann was a delight, which can normally be a hassle at other places I’ve been. I can be picky but all my questions were answered in a timely manor before arrival and then she just made sure the entire trip met expectations by helping organize a private chef on property a night and also setting up a tour guide that could be trusted and didn’t break the bank. You truly get a personal touch in a place like this that would never be possible in a giant resort that the staff don’t care if you are there or not. Will definately return!!!

Management Response
27 Feb 2018
It was a pleasure and hope to see you soon.
peachyjas...
New York City, New York
“Great Jamaican Getaway!”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This place is amazing in all ways! The accommodations were impeccable, the views amazing, the grounds well kept and the owner was so hospitable and accommodating! This is a great place for getting away from the hustle and bustle of resorts and being able to kick back and enjoy the peaceful & beautiful surroundings. I would definitely revisit this place with the kids and/or for another romantic getaway!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Sep 2017
Thank you very much for staying with us.We had a great time hosting you.
FrequentF...
“Breath taking view!!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I've been to Ocho Rios, Jamaica 3 times and nothing compares to this villa. We stayed here for 3 nights and met the owner on the first night. She was very accommodating and took the time out to show us around and make sure all of our needs were met. All the rooms were clean, air conditioning and hot water was working 100% of the time and the best part of the entire stay was the amazing view we had from the top of the hill. Absolutely breath taking and a once in a lifetime experience. I will be returning to this villa every time I come back to Jamaica!! Thank you Ann for hospitality.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing