“My stay at country palms”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
_campbell...
London, United Kingdom
“My stay at country palms”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I stayed in a 2 bed Appartment for 12 days, my stay was amazing it by far exceeded my expectations. The Appartment was clean and airy, the staff was polite and very helpful. Maurice was always contactable and he would take time out of his busy schedule to visit and ensure that everything is ok.
Maurice parents were very hospitable, and caring, his dad took us around the town and showed us nice restaurants, bars and beaches.

I am looking forward to staying at country Palms Appartment again soon.

Thanks to Maurice, His parents and Damian for their hospitality..

kir2nr
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Best stay in Jamaica”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This was my best stay in Jamaica . I stayed at country mist , best pick for a home away from home feel . Villa comes equipped with everything you need for your stay . Close to all the wonderful attractions Ocho Rios has to offer . maurice was a great host , always a phone call away . Great place for a relaxing vacation mixed with fun , adventurous outing .

Management Response
11 Jan 2018
It was a pleasure hosting you
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing