“Cutest cottages on the beach ”
Review of Cannon Villas

Cannon Villas
“Cutest cottages on the beach ”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

What a great place to spend a vacation.
Staff is excellent, beach is beautiful, cottages can comfortably hold a family of 6. Great place for family reunions or weddings where everyone can stay at the same place. What an unforgettable stay!!!!!! We will definitely be going back!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Gillian Z

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Kingston, Jamaica
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Cannon Villas is the perfect getaway if you live in Kingston and just need a weekend out of town or if you are coming from abroad and need more time for relaxation and serenity!! The villas are all lovely and the staff is phenomenal all! For a small family gathering to a larger event, they can cater to it all. I really cannot say enough great things about Cannon Villas...we have been visiting regularly for years and will continue until we are no longer around. The beach, sand, villas, proximity to Ochi, everything is lovely! See for yourselves...and tell everyone there hello! xox

Room Tip: Villas B, C, and D have one bedroom with a full size bed and twin beds in the other two rooms, but E...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 1001-v_c
Newton, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I lived in Jamaica in the 80s and this was the first time I had brought my family back. We went with the other families of those I had lived with in Jamaica. We rented 4 of the 5 villas. It was such a wonderful vacation. We sometimes had meals together, and one night the staff made us a feast on the outdoor grill and we later had a bonfire on the beach. Nothing beats early morning and night swims in the warm Jamaican ocean. Each villa came with a wonderful woman who really knew how to cook amazing Jamaican food. You can even email the staff before you get there and they will stock your home with food and leave you a wonderful meal so when you arrive you can begin your time in paradise.

Room Tip: All the cottages are amazing. You can't go wrong
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Can't get better then this, Private beach and by far the most relaxing atmosphere ever.
People are amazing and so friendly and can cook such tasty meals back to back,
Clean, and a better value then staying at the Riu ocho rios all included resort in my opinion.

Got badly burned from the sun one afternoon, and to my surprise, the groundskeeper offered
a piece of aloe plant to ease my pain, he removed it from his plant cut in half and told me to rub it over my burned areas, within 2 mins of applying this my scorching shoulders did not
even hurt and I was so amazed how this worked and was so grateful for this.

The nature that grows here is wonderful. so many trees that bear fruit and snacks.
i could go on for hours but be sure to get here for at least a week,

Room Tip: every single house is unique and taken care of,
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Just exactly what I needed! Stayed here for 1 week this November and loved every minute, great beach, clean & well looked after comfortable villa. Great meals cooked by maid Yvonne who will basically do anything you want and is helpful and knowledgeable about everything. She arranged taxis when required. Not far from Ocho Rios but it was all so nice that I barely left the beach. I will be back and would recommend to anyone who wants a safe, comfortable place to stay right by a beautiful beach.

Room Tip: no fitness cenre but don't know how to remove radio button!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
London
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I stayed here with friends and family. The Villas are amazing and right on top of the beach. This is by far the most relaxing placed I have stayed. The beach is private and we had it all to ourselves. Likewise it is a short drive to all the main tourist attractions in Ocho Rios.

The rooms are clean and there was a house help that would clean and cook for us daily. The service was fantastic! The food was authentic and tasty.

I highly recommend these villas. I have been to Jamaica 6 times, and this is by far the best place I have stayed. I will most definitely be going back.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Skokie, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Our family spent the week there and we had a wonderful time. It's a great place for family, friends and just to get away. We occupied Cannon, Silver Palms and Chillin' so we were either on the beach, in the pool or laying out. The staff was very nice, friendly and they were great cooks! We paid for the food service for the week so we woke up to breakfast, had lunch by the pool, and family style dinners....And some fantastic rum punch! They were very nice, and arranged whatever activities we wanted. It was an awesome trip and I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Cannon Villas are right on the beach. It's virtually a private beach.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa, Ocho Rios,Curio Collection by Hilton
Moon Palace Jamaica
Moon Palace Jamaica
#7 of 35 in Ocho Rios

Been to Cannon Villas? Share your experiences!