“my short boring vacay”

Ranked #29 of 68 things to do in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing is the sport of choice at this Jamaican beach.
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Was excited when I checked in at ja grande very crowded though (suggestion try checking in early)in the room there was no towel have to be calling front desk 3 times before i get towels. The hotel needs renovation but is very clean if you are a water person you gonna love being there water everywhere nice clean beach, waterslid, pools. The nightly entertainment is something to really look forward to very entertainment. The downside of the my vacation was how unfriendly the staff bwas expecially the ones in the dining room always have a frown and the food choice not was great , over all I made the best of my short boring vacation

1  Thank keishb

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This beach was so/so....nothing like the wonderful Negril beach. We enjoyed our visit but this beach was just a bay rather than the actual ocean. The water wasn't very deap before you got to the ropes the resort put out. I hear this resort is changing hands and will be a Moon Palace next year. If they remove the rocks in the front so the beach is on the ocean this could be a really nice place.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Clean beach with a lot of beach beds available and outdoor showering facilities. It is easily accessible from the Jamaica Grand hotel.

1  Thank Chei14
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I had the best time! As did my children & my friend and her daughter. The food absolutely gorgeous, only downside is the weight you will definitely put on! The beach!! It's just a wonderful place from the variety of things to do constant music and things going on! I didn't see the kids, granted that they're old enough to go about, it was just amazing!! Definitely will return the staff are lovely n friendly too.

3  Thank Dannielle76
Reviewed 25 March 2014

we liked the beach for the kids as we could all sit on the lots of sunbeds they had on the beach they had lots of them