“Home from Home”

“Home from Home”
Reviewed 3 July 2006

Jamaica Inn
June 2006

A beautiful hotel filled with charm and understated sophistication.
The rooms are restful in blues and whites, with a beautiful arrangement of tropical flowers on the dressing table. Each room has its own verandah type sitting room, with a view of the lovely Caribbean Sea, where you can enjoy room service from elegantly clad, gentle Jamaican men.
The dining area under the stars can be enjoyed after being lulled by a tropical sunset in the peaceful outdoor bar.
They have a fine beach where one can swim out of one's depth, if you so desire!
To add to their charm, they also indulge thier guests with complimentary drinks on occasion!
A true home from home.

7 Thank RonsyRoo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (444)
Avery, NC
Reviewed 20 June 2006

Before our trip, I read a number of Trip Advisor reviews, and even contacted a reviewer with additional questions. He very kindly responded, and helped me understand what was included in "all inclusive."

I still cannot decide if going all inclusive (AI) was the best way to go, but I feel we got our money's worth. The best thing about all inclusive is that, if you want to order champagne (offered by the glass only, as are all beverages) you don't have to think twice.

When you look at the breakfast and lunch menu prices, you can see that the cost of just those two meals adds up pretty quickly. The full breakfast for one person is $25.95, and that does not include 15% gratuity and 8.25% tax. So the $145 that we paid for the AI (may vary according to season) per person per day, which includes all food, beverages, gratuities and taxes, seemed very reasonable.

The staff is professional but fun and they learn who you are pretty quickly. Though they ask your room number each time you order anything, even on the AI plan, they probably knew which room was yours by the second day. Gratuities are always a bit of a problem for me, because I tend to overtip, and I had to restrain myself from tipping when a staff member brought breakfast to our room each morning. It is quite an elaborate affair for a beach hotel, as they set up the verandah table with a linen table cloth and all the accompanying niceties, and take some time in doing so. However, to have any meal delivered to your room means an additional five dollars, so that--on top of the 15% gratuity--seemed adequate.

I will say that when we were taken to our room and our bags delivered, my husband asked about gratutities, and we were told that they were always appreciated. I then asked, "So even though we are on the all inclusive plan, and gratuities are included, they are not necessary but are appreciated?" He said, "Yes maam, that is it exactly."

Enough about gratuitites...on to more pertinent data about the resort. From the reveiws I read, I knew what to expect regarding the rooms and the non-screened windows. We kept the air conditioning going in the bedroom 24 hours a day, keeping the shutters closed all the time, and the drapes pulled as well. This seemed to be quite adequate in keeping the room comfortably cool and the mosquitoes out. A ceiling fan in the bedroom added to the comfort level. It is June, so it was quite hot on the verandah, but there was a ceiling fan right outside the bedroom door. We moved our dining table back under the fan for comfort while we ate. We also took mosquito coils and lit them anytime we were on the verandah, and that kept us well protected from bites.

In terms of decor, the rooms were adequate, not more. I just have to say that you don't go to a resort like this if you expect to spend all your time in the room. However, the special attention paid to comfort and detail added a degree of luxury that belied the simplicity of the room. Towels were always fresh, as they were changed twice a day. The room was always well-cleaned, and the turn-down service was so very nice. The cleaning staff seems to take more pride in their work than almost any place I have stayed. (I did track down our maid one day and gave her a nice tip, along with my thanks, because she had been doing an exeptional job.) It was so nice to be out on the beach for hours, then come back to an immaculate room. Nice touches, as other reviewers mentioned, included the towels shaped like swans and put on your bed with fresh flowers. Fresh flowers in the bedroom, the bathroom and on the verandah were different each day. The water pressure in our premier verandah room was quite good. After our evening meal, we returned to a freshened room with our bed turned down and all beverage glasses removed. Very nice. The bed and bedding were very comfy (high thread-count sheets) and I loved my pillow so much that I seriously considered inquiring about buying it...and I am picky about pillows!

Perhaps one of the nicest treats was lunch on the beach. At one o'clock, a waiter appears with a menu and takes your order, then approximately thirty minutes later returns with a tray which he places on the table between your lounge chairs. It is heavenly to sunbathe, dip in the gorgeous waters of the Caribbean, relax, eat on the beach, then lie back after the tray is promptly removed, and continue to be lazy. Okay, I gained three pounds, but it was worth it! The beach has a remarkably cool breeze all the time, which is another reason to stay there as much as you can. Eating on the upper terrace during the day can be very hot, though it is covered. We noticed, however, that the breeeze is nice everywhere on the property in the daytime compared to the evening, when it seems to just go away; thus, the "hot" dinners on the open terrace (different than the covered terrace) that other reviewers wrote about. You just have to get used to it. The variety of music offered up each evening was very good, and there is a "dance floor" of sorts for people like us who enjoy dancing. The only cool and comfortable evening we spent dining was on Tuesday, when there was a fantastic "barbeque" down on the beach. Of course, there were many choices of food other than barbequed food, and every aspect of it was as elegant as anything you could envision. Gracious dining on a lovely beach with a cooling ocean breeze made for as perfect an evening as we could ever hope to have at any time, anywhere.

The food: on a scale of one to ten, I would give it a nine overall. There was not a breakfast item, lunch sandwich or salad, or dinner entree that we did not enjoy. Though the menus for breakfast and lunch were always the same, dinner was a special treat. Several different entrees were offered each evening, and the same one did not appear for a second time the entire time we were there. The food was really well prepared, and in all cases, quite plentiful, to say the least. We could never finish breakfast, even though we started ordering less and less each day. When we ordered less, they would bring an extra dish for us "to try." I don't think I had a single dessert (except the wedding cake on the night of our friends' daughter's wedding) because I just did not have the room, even though I always skipped one or two of the courses.

The last thing I will talk about is the beach. It is a beautiful beach, albeit small compared to the miles and miles of beaches I have been used to in Miami and on other islands, but it is perfect. Private, slightly horse-shoe shaped, with no one who didn't belong there striding by. There were loungers under thatched tiki huts, and loungers under lovely old trees. Wherever you were, you had enough space to talk comfortably and we felt a sense of privacy at all times. Guests were quiet and respectful, and only rarely did we even hear other voices, except those of the staff asking you if you wanted anything. Those voices don't come around that often, however, so there is a bar right there on the beach, which is manned for your drinking pleasure throughout the day.

The ONLY negative was the surly employee in the gift shop. Everyone else was responsive to good manners and polite inquiries, but that gal had an attitude that pushed me right out the door.

The Jamaica Inn is one of those places that, when you look back over the truly nice places you have stayed in your travels, you would certainly recall this as being one of the very nicest.

• Stayed June 2006
88 Thank JOLLYGOLIGHTLY
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 4 June 2006

We have been to many islands in the Carribean (my wife is from St. Croix) over the years and have come to love Jamaica.

We have been to Jamaica Inn 9 times over the past 3 years, including 4 trips in the past 13 months. With all of the choices out there, why would we choose to go back to the same place over and over and over again?

The answer is simple...it's all about how you feel when you are there and how the people make you feel about being there. Jamaica Inn is unique in that the staff is 100% committed to making every vistor's experience the best possible. On any given day, using all of my fingers and toes, I could not count the number of times someone asked me how I was doing or if I needed anything. They "get it" in that you are down there for a relaxing vacation and see to it that you have one.

Everyone, from Teddy, Georgia, Richard, Patrice and Siebert at the beach bar to Marvin, Fraser ("Speedy"), Jimmy, Geico (when you meet him you'll understand!), Carter, Ryan, Robert, Desmond and Victor in the main dining room make sure you are having a wonderful experience.

We know we are not alone. We see many return guests and many who will soon return! SHOUT OUT to Richard, Melissa & Tim, Anjia, and Chiris & Gail...we will see you all again soon!

OK, here's the low-down:

THE RIDE: Ok..it isn't 100% pleasant. It is 2 hours...sometimes 2 1/2 depending upon the weather...although "Brian" got us there in 90 minutes one time. If you have never been there, it may seem long, if you have, it doesn't seem that bad because you know what is in store! The road should be completed by December 2006, making it a 1 1/2 hour drive from Montego Bay. Take my advice...AVOID KINGSTON if at all possible! Fly into Montego Bay!

ROOMS: The rooms are antiquey...it makes you feel like you are in the 50's or 60's...in a nice way, because everything is so well maintained. There is not a bad room in the house, but I would personally recommend the Cottages or the White Suite (an experience like no other!!! Churchill stayed there several times). The Cottages (except for 3 and 4) have TVs and internet access. For those watching their budget more closely, the oceanfront veranda suites or the beachfront suites put you right where you want to be and are lovely as well. We have stayed in many of the rooms.

FOOD: Chef Kai has only gotten better over the past 3 years...I didn't think it was possible. The menu changes every night, and there is something for everyone, save for the most pickiest of eaters, and in that case, I saw them make special dishes for people that did not find something to their liking on the menu. The fish dishes are always great, but you don't have to shy away from the beef dishes either, my wife ordered beef several times and I found myself picking off of her plate, even though I was quite full! The salads are creative and tasty and the soups are incredible! The experience is somewhat formal, but for us, that made the vacation that much more enjoyable. There is something about being casual all day and then dressing up a bit for dinner that made it an incredibly romantic experience. Breakfast and Lunch are served casually and in your room or at the beach. Those menus do not change, but I never seem to tire of the options offered, even after 9 trips. My wife even took it upon herself to learn how to make corned beef hash from scratch in an attempt to duplicate one of their breakfasts!

BEACH: The best beach in the Carribean! I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. We have been to Cap Jaluca and other top resorts and nothing compares. Private, not crowded, even when the hotel is at high occupancy. The ultimate in relaxation. You will see and talk to as many people as you prefer. There are enough palapas and chairs for everyone ("King Arthur" (with the Inn for over 50 years) and Albert (who seems to be running all the time to help anyone who needs it) see to it.

WATER SPORTS: Sailing (have Arthur or Albert take you out...they are experts) is great on most days, and the kayaks provide a way for the less skilled (like me) sea-goers to enjoy the Carribean. Snokeling is OK near the Inn, but better a short way off-shore at the reef. Tony, the boat man, can take you for a quick run to Laughing Waters or Dunns River Falls for a very reasonable rate. If your budget allows, ask Mary Phillips (the GM) about "Speedy" and "Your Eyes Only". His boat is incredible. He will do a lunch cruise or a romantic dinner cruise. It isn't inexpensive, but for my wife & I it was well worth it. In addition to the great experience, you will get to know Shalton (another "Speedy")...what an incredible young man.

STAFF: Everyone, from the folks I mentioned eariler, including the housekeeping staff, especially Sadie and Beverly, all the way up to the management, Derek (Bar) Alvin (Dining Room); Terri (Assisitant GM), Mary (GM), and Eric Morrow (Owner...how many hotel owners actually stay on their property??) is focused on exceeding your expectations.

BOTTOM LINE: I am almost reluctant to post this, since it is kind of like giving away your secret fishing spot, but even after 9 times in 3 years, they continue to delight my wife & I.

We will be back soon...or as they say "soon come back."

See you there!

Bryan & Andi
Dallas, TX

18 Thank JamaicaMon2006
Midland, GA
Reviewed 4 June 2006

We stayed a week at the Jamaica Inn arriving May 27, 2006. Upon arrival at the resort we were greeted by Mary the GM, Eric one of the owners and Nicole, the Sales Mgr. What a wonderful way to be welcomed and made to feel right at home on our first stay. The entrance and lobby are quite simple, yet also very beautiful…you have a feeling of total relaxation the moment you step out of the car.

Registration was a simple two minute process – no waiting around and filling out a long form.

We were given a brief orientation of the property and then escorted to our Premier Verandah Suite. The suites themselves are not lavishly elegant by any means, yet once you are in there you get this feeling of total history and respect for the owners who have done a wonderful job in keeping the Inn with the feeling it was meant to have; one of understated elegance.

Many lovely antiques and reproductions adorn each suite with fresh flowers everywhere giving one a feeling of being “special”. Each day our room was cleaned to perfection, cold water and ice were replenished, a lovely towel swan with flowers was on the most comfortable bed, a large bouquet of flowers on a desk as well as fresh flowers in the bathroom and out on our dining table on the verandah. There is ample closet and drawer space for all of your things and robes to use during your stay. The rooms are all done in white with a few antique pictures on the walls and the beds are adorned with lovely Martha Washington bedspreads (one of my favorites).

The HUGE verandah is to die for – this alone makes your suite and your stay so worthwhile! We merely stepped over the balustrade and our feet were on the sand! About 8 steps later you were at a lovely palapa with a small wooden table and two lounge chairs and then maybe 15 steps beyond that the ocean! If you want a truly beachfront location this is the resort to stay at! On our verandah we had a comfortable couch, two tall wingback chairs and coffee table, a cozy table and chairs for room service dining as well as a large desk and chair for writing and so forth. Lovely lamps with blue pineapple motif were sitting on tables for light at night if a candle wasn’t enough.

There are no screens or actual “windows’ just lovely plantation shutters to allow in the sea breeze or you could close them off to use the a/c. It is quite warm and a ceiling fan on the Verandah would be the only thing one might enjoy more with a bit of a breeze blowing (we found out fans will be installed this fall). We also had a small frig where we stored our soda, beer and water.

Evening appetizers and drinks are to be enjoyed on the terrace before walking down for dinner (under the stars) and begin at 7 p.m. What a wonderful way to mingle with other guests as well as management. They always made time to stop by our table and chat and then move on to the next one – very cordial and welcoming each and every time!

Dinner Saturday evening was lobster! Grilled to perfection and so moist – we could not even finish it as there was so much to enjoy. A lovely singer and keyboardist were the entertainment while dining.

Sunday we ordered room service breakfast (a note here if you are on A/I plan there is a $5 charge to deliver your food and so worth it in my opinion as you hate to leave your Verandah to go eat on the terrace (even though dining there is also nothing less than a magnificent view). A wonderful basket of pastries and the ever famous banana bread along with freshly squeezed (yes it is truly fresh squeezed each and every day) orange juice was all we ordered and were quite full.

Time to hit the beach for a little reading and then in the water for several hours just enjoying the view. The beach bar was not real far from our suite and just a nice walk to get a drink and head back in the water.

We ordered room service for lunch and back to the beach afterwards for more fun in the sun! A waiter comes by every day around 1 p.m. with a menu if you are out on the beach to take your order and have your food delivered to you. Also, around 11 a.m. they bring you freshly prepared Planters Punch drinks.

I made an appointment at Kiyara Spa for a wonderful Pina Colada body polish. The spa is a great addition to Jamaica Inn and upon entering you feel like you are on Gilligan’s Island! My treatment room was in the jungle and made out of bamboo – very primitive, yet quite unique and relaxing in nature. My therapist noted my sunburn and said she’d adjust my treatment to give me half the body polish and then where I was burned she’d do the cucumber/aloe treatment (I thought this was very kind and considerate of her). After I was scrubbed with a great smelling rub of coconut and other ingredients I was escorted to a private shower made of bamboo and wonderful green foliage was all around me – a truly one of a kind experience that I didn’t want to leave.

After my shower Karen brought me a very cold towel that she put on my back and then loaded it down with crushed ice to bring the heat down on my back – how relaxing and it made me feel so good. After the ice she then proceeded to rub oil and aloe in everywhere and gave me a wonderful light touched massage.

While I had my body polish my hubby was in a hut over the ocean having a deep tissue massage and was quite relaxed when we met back in the spa waiting area.

Instead of room service breakfast on Tuesday morning we decided to have breakfast on the terrace and there was only one other table occupied beside the one we had – most people do enjoy the room service for breakfast and lunch. Our view was stunning of the ocean and lovely flowers everywhere. I love the Guava Jelly they have here for your toast and rolls – a person could become spoiled eating here as each meal is a true delight!

Wednesday evening is the beach BBQ and Managers Cocktail party – beginning at 7 p.m. We had a great time at the BBQ and the food was quite tasty with lots of local fare and many desserts (orange cake was to die for).

It is very quiet here – folks seem to be here to relax and unwind, yet are very polite. There is a mixture of ages, but the majority seems to be later 40’s on up to 80 and it appears as though most guests have been here many times and enjoys coming back.

The employees are all very gracious and friendly. Teddy a bartender has been employed at JI for 48 years! I believe this says something about how they are treated and they all are so proud to tell you when asked how many years they have worked here. An employee with 10 years of service said he is one of the “new comers”!

The resort will close down in September and the Premier Verandah Suites will all undergo some remodeling of the bathrooms and ceiling fans will be installed on the Verandah (this will be a wonderful addition during hot and humid weather).

Friday morning once again we had room service for breakfast of fresh squeezed OJ, the pastry basket and coffee. We met our friends at their suite just before 9 a.m. and headed to the beach to meet Gary, our boat captain, who took us down towards the new Riu to Laughing Waters (a beautiful waterfall and natural Jacuzzi pool). We were the only tourists there and it was the most beautiful sight we’ve encountered in a long time.

IT WAS COLD, but oh so beautiful!!! There the 4 of us were in an ice cold natural Jacuzzi surrounded by lush foliage and trees with the sun shining down on us – what a beautiful way to spend time with your friends and thank God for the opportunity to be there and experience it!

The beach here is magnificent; nice and wide with many palapas and lounge chairs for shade – no one is out early morning having to claim chairs as there are enough for all. The water is nice and clear and the bottom pure sand no rocks of any kind. They have several floats to take in the water for your enjoyment as well. We never made it in the pool, but it looked nice right next to the beach bar and a lovely view of the ocean. It isn’t a large pool by any means and it wasn’t used much at all as the ocean was just too inviting to be in a pool.

Every day our room was cleaned before 1 p.m. at the latest and spotless. It was also picked up again in the evening with turndown service. Lovely towel shapes with flowers were there each day as well as fresh flowers in each room of the suite.

We have traveled to many wonderful destinations and resorts and Jamaica Inn is at the top of our list for the best service, wonderful food and a lovely understated atmosphere of true Jamaican elegance and hospitality!

If you are the type of person who can appreciate history in a resort that has been owned by the same family for 50 years, you don’t have to have every latest gadget and amenity to entertain your days and nights – you enjoy spending time relaxing and taking in the sights of the wonderful surroundings and feel to be in luxury doesn’t always mean “brand new everything” you will LOVE the Jamaica Inn!

44 Thank SuzyQue
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 May 2006

Summary: I read many of the reviews posted for Jamaica Inn before booking the travel there. Most reviews were very positive and for the most part reflect the Inn. They have a wonderful beach that is very private which is the best part of the Inn. Service was above average but slow. The menu is old and is boring after about day two because it does not change. Very expensive for what you get and the resort needs some work. Watch out for the bugs (sand flea and spiders). (See details after ratings below)

Ratings (1 - 5 with 5 being best)
----------------------------------------
Value: * *
Spa services: * * *
Location: * * * * *
----------------------------------------
We were very excited to go to Jamaica Inn and were in need of a do nothing vacation. We were picked up at the airport by a Jamaica Inn driver (Cecil) and he was very courteous. He served us an ice cold Red Stripe as he made his way to the resort. The drive is long (~2 hours) because they are working on the road between Montego Bay and Ocho Rios which is supposed be finished by early next year for the World Cup Cricket Matches that they are hosting.

Upon arrival the staff was very attentive and we were shown to our room. The room was reasonably sized and the veranda was right on the beach - just hop over and your toes are in the sand. The room was of decent size and had plenty of closet space. The bathroom was very dated but functional (except for the control of water temperature). The veranda was nicely appointed but the walls/ceiling could use some touching up. A nice to have addition would be a ceiling fan on the veranda. The set up on the veranda was good, towel rack, large bowl of water near the railing to dip your feet in when returning from the beach and a towel on the ground to dry them. In general the room seemed very dated. The ceiling fan made very strange noises as did the air conditioner (which we only used at night). The a/c did work though which is a god-send when you are sleeping.

The beach is very nice. Private and reasonably well appointed (the cushions on some of the lounges could use replacement). It was nice to not have to share the beach with other hotels. We did however suffer quite a few sand flea bites but I am not sure anything can be done about that. There is a nice reef very close for snorkeling and the gear is provided complementary. Arthur is in charge of the beach and is very diligent about his duties.

There is a nice pool which we never got around to using. It did look inviting and many guests did use it. There is also a beach bar that is very conveniently located and tended by long-time staff member Teddy.

It is easy to book a boat ride to the Dunn's river falls and for fishing or snorkeling outings. The boat picks you up right at the beach and could not be more convenient.

The food is ok but the menu is very limited and does not change. The Caesar salad is very good as is the Curried Goat (I know it sounds strange). The wine list is limited and over priced. The dining areas are in open space and are comfortable and the view is very nice. If you are like we were, in need of a low key get way, we did not want to have to travel anywhere for dinner so more choices would have been nice. They have a beach dinner and bonfire on Tuesday's which was very enjoyable

The workout facilities were clean and largely unused, which they should be! I personally did not use them but the equipment looked like it was in very good condition.

The spa is conveniently located and has nice views of the ocean. We had two couples’s massages, the first was very nice and the second was mediocre. The spa services seem a bit over priced for what you get but not extremely so.

The music played during dinner does not fit with my idea of Jamaica (American standard songs, etc.) but as dinner nears a close they start playing Reggae which gets people up and dancing -- ok, ok it got me up and dancing which may not have been a pretty sight.

All-in-all it was a relaxing vacation but I expected more. The staff was very nice and accommodating. While we enjoyed our stay we will likely not return as there are better "luxury" vacation options available.

15 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 May 2006

We travelled to the Jamaica Inn During the week of May 15 2006. We had been to Jamaica once before in 2004. During that trip we stayed at a 5 star resort in Negril. While that trip was very nice, we were really looking for a calmer and more quiet resort. All of the qualms we had with the whole Negril scene were remedied with this trip to Jamaica Inn.
We found the resort to be very clean, quiet, and well maintained. Our room was a premiere verandah suite on the beach. The view from our verandah was incredible!!! The room was cleaned immaculately every morning, and in the evening they turned down the bed and tidied up. The food at the hotel is the best I have ever had, although unless you are a drinker I would advise against the all-inclusive option. The beach was incredibly private. During our stay we were told that the hotel was at 60% capacity. Despite this, the majority of the time we spent on the beach we did not see ANY other people. When we did see people on the beach the most we ever saw was possibly eight other people. I know that sounds crazy, but it is true. In comparison, on our trip to Negril we were stacked side by side with strangers on the beach, so this solitude was quite stunning. I really can't think of any complaints, and I would definately go back to this hotel in a second!!! Oh, by the way.....while in Negril, all of the employees of the 5 star resort performed their jobs well, but looked rather unhappy. At Jamaica Inn we found the opposite to be true. All of the people at Jamaica Inn, whether groundskeepers, waiters, housekeeping, the driver, etc. were not only great at their jobs but they also were happy, polite, sociable, and friendly. This really made a great impression upon me.

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Indian Trail, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 May 2006

We went to the Inn the first week of May. The idea was to getaway without kids and just relax...this was really the perfect place for that.
The good things about the resort- everything is very quiet. In fact...the beach is really quiet and private. It is in a cove and you cannot see other resorts from the beach. However- there is an occasional Sandals sightseeing boat that comes by a couple times...but it isn't too disturbing. The food is great! The food was somewhat pricey- but it is an island- so it is to be expected. We didn't do the all inclusive plan- the actual food wasn't really what ran the bill up- it was some of the cocktails. Hint- buy some sodas and drinks and keep in the room. It really helped with some of the food costs. The beach BBQ was fun and enchanting on the beach at night...it is a set price of $65 per person- so eat Big! Another good thing was the room- it is open aired- meaning there are NO glass windows- only shutters. We loved it! There was always a breeze and we never really got hot. We stayed in an upgraded room on the water. WONDERFUL!!! We fed the fish every morning and just relaxed on the veranda in the morning and afternoon. Very relaxing and VERY private. I wouldn't recommend the cheapest room- they over look the garden and beach and the veranda's are not private.

The bad things were the LONG car ride to the resort. Also downtown Ocho Rios wasn't really worth the cab ride. Really- the island isn't as pretty as we expected...somewhat trashy. The pool at the resort is small- but really no one gets in it.

However- the one splurge that I highly recommend is the Cafe Aurbegne...it is about a $60 round trip cab ride to this WONDERFUL restaurant in the hills. The food was great and was one of the highlights of the trip.

Overall- we really enjoyed the stay...we may go back with some friends and rent a cottage...they were really private and so quaint!

Feel free to email me with questions!

8 Thank missy1219
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island
Secrets St. James Montego Bay
Secrets St. James Montego Bay
#11 of 63 in Montego Bay

Been to Jamaica Inn? Share your experiences!