“Incredibly Beautiful Vacation with Kids”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ocho Rios
Prospect Plantation
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was our second trip to paradise. We were part of a larger group stayed at the Ocho Rios villa and Frankfort villa. We stayed in Ocho Rios and absolutely loved it. The spot was a slice of heaven on earth, the food was exceptional, the staff incredibly attentive and kind. Our 1.5 year old had the time of her life and we cherished every moment. We would unequivocally recommend to anyone with or without children.

1  Thank Jack P

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This April, I took my fourth trip to Prospect Plantation, that's how much I love it! I have gone with groups of friends without kids and most recently went as a kids vacation and it was heavenly. The staff is A++, so kind and helpful, accommodating and professional. I have stayed in both Eight Rivers and Frankfort, both exceptional. Our days were filled with great food, beach time, pool time, tennis, camel riding, exploring the beautiful grounds and true relaxation. The beach at Frankfort is heavenly. A must do vacation! Would go again and again!

1  Thank Alexandra W
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My wife and I stayed in the Frankfort property at Propsect with our three children and a nanny. Couldn't have been a more perfect vacation. One of the most magical spots we have ever been to, with pristine private beach, beautiful acocmmodation and the most warm, friendly staff in the Caribbean. Would highly recommend to couples or families!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Baughs, Manager at Prospect Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Tiger,

thank you for the lovely review. it was our pleasure to host you and your family again this year. looking forward to next year.

Rory

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed at Frangiopani in mid April 2014. We had a lovely time. The villa was fabulous but the staff made the place. We adore Omar, Edith and Elaine and they made our stay fabulous. Whatever you need or want is no problem. The food, service and ambiance was excellent. The Key Lime pie is wonderful and you must try it. My son wanted to eat it for breakfast. My only complaint is that I did not stay longer. I prefer the Negril side of the island and this is the first time I stayed in Ocho Rios but I will be back. If you have never done a villa vacation, I highly recommend that you do. This is the only way to vacation. Please do you research so you know what to expect. The next time I am only packing 3 or 4 sundress's and two bathing suits. They will do any laundry that needs to be done.

We took the plantation tour and enjoyed it. The kid's loved the camel's. I recommend it if you are in the area. You can't go wrong with Prospect Plantation.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank RandyandMichelle
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is a real working plantation with historic plantation home Our tour guide was informative and funny Enjoyed the coconut tree climb demonstration The home and gardens are beautifulOur guide did his best to educate us on the flora and fauna and to make us laugh Our group liked this tour the best of all places that we visited We would highly recommend it and we would do it again

Room Tip: The jitney tour was great but they also offer horse ride tours and their horses looked groomed and w...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank livthedream
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Our family was very lucky to spend a week at beautiful Eight Rivers; one of the villas on the Prospect Plantation property. Most of all the staff, Lisa-Anne, Miss Sheryl and Lorna were unbelievably attentive and warm; providing delicious food, big smiles and beautiful towel/flower arrangements in our rooms every time we ventured out somewhere.

We traveled with a group of 30 (7 families) and rented all of the villas except for Frankfort. Rory Baugh was incredible at helping us coordinate this large number of people before we even got there and the staff made organizing our adventures and group meals completely seamless. We are already dreaming up our next holiday there!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had the pleasure of choosing this as part of our cruise excursion package. We were TOTALLY happy with our tour guide and all the information he shared. I truly wish I knew his name. He was so nice and personal and had such a wonderful personality.
Once we learned he and his family had lived and worked on the plantation for decades the trip really became personal and even more AMAZING. The historical land and house were enough to move you and enlighten. The story behind each product that was once produced there and the people that had endured the times and pirates. I could go on and on. This visit was AMAZING from beginning to end and we TOTALLY recommend it!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends