Pineapple Court Hotel
Moon Palace Jamaica(Ocho Rios)
US$528
Bookit.com
Rooms Ocho Rios(Ocho Rios)
US$117
  • Breakfast included
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$461
US$424
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$74
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$135
Orbitz.com
Ocean Sands(Ocho Rios)
US$76
Agoda.com
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$71
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsair conditionelectric kettlequiet roomcable tvno elevatorhotel is locatedjamaican breakfastochimicrowavetaxiackeecomfortsheetskingstonrepair
Reviewed 27 December 2013

The overall experience was wonderful, definitely going back. The staff was extremely helpful especially, Tanisha at the front desk u r great u going to make us come back for sure. The only thing that you guys need to upgrade on is the sign is too small and if you are not familiar with the area its going to be difficult to find the place, but the location of the hotel is excellent and quiet u get ur money worth.

• Stayed: December 2013
Tracey D, Manager at Pineapple Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback. An improvement on the signage is a priority for us in 2014. Looking forward to seeing you in the future

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I had to spend a night in Ocho Rios on November 30 to attend an event in Runaway Bay the next day. I had spent the previous day browsing the internet and making phone calls to various hotels but the price of Pineapple Court and how it looked in the internet photos caught my eye.
I made a reservation and arrived there at about 10pm Saturday night. The front desk clerk was very friendly and professional, within minutes i was on my way to my room.
The Room i stayed in was 212 and it was huge; two beds, nice television set with cable, iron and iron board and space. The bathroom was adequate and clean.
I was able to go to a restaurant just across the road that is opened until 11pm. There is also a pizzeria on the hotel's premises that has an interesting menu of pizzas, sandwiches and other nice finger foods. There is also a bar, its a nice place to hangout.
My regret is not being able to spend more than one night. I don't think there is another hotel in Jamaica that has such excellent amenities at this price of five thousand Jamaican dollars.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank JohnnyC4

Thank you for your kind comments and your support for the night. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that you appreciated the value for the price.
All the best to you!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I stayed at the Pineapple Court Hotel for a few nights when I was waiting to move into my apartment. After visiting the UK for a while I had left it to the last minute to find accommodation on my return to JA and ended up needing a hotel for a few nights. I reserved the room over the phone and was slightly concerned that the drive from the airport would be met with disappointment and no room....

But, when I arrived the verbal booking was honoured and the staff were friendly, despite me arriving from an evening flight. I was charged (JAD) $5,000 a night, which is very reasonable in Jamaica for a hotel, I also added another night to the booking which was not a problem for them. When I went upstairs to the 2nd floor (no Lift) I was pleasantly surprised, the room was HUGE, the bed was HUGE, there was a modern bathroom with hot water and a powerful shower. It was all so clean and well presented, looked inviting, smelt good and there was a safe, A.C. and cable T.V. What a welcome back to Jamaica!

We didn't get time to use the swimming pool area or enjoy pizza, which were both available on site, but everywhere in the communal areas was very clean. On the last day we requested to vacate the room a little later as the apartment wasn't ready to move into, and the reception staff kindly accommodated us.

Big up to all the staff, I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms are huge...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SweetJamaicaJules

Thank you so much for the "big up" And thanks for let out Ochi's "secret" hideaway.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I feel so guilty for waiting over a month to write this, because I honestly feel indebted to Tracey and her staff for making me feel like I was staying at a loving relative's home.
I stayed at Pineapple Court Hotel with a friend from 29 September to 8 October 2013.
The purpose of the trip was to meet my 24 year-old Jamaican son who I had not seen since he was an infant. From the polite desk service to the clean rooms and free coffee in the morning to having all our questions answered, the trip couldn't have been more pleasant and stress free.
One of the best things about the hotel which may have gone unmentioned in other reviews is that there are very nice little safes in each room to keep your valuables securely. Being able to walk around in downtown Ocho Rios without having to keep all of your valuables on your person also is a stress-reliever.
I have to give a shout out to my girl, Tamika, for not only doing cleaning duties, but also working the desk some days. She's a gorgeous lady. I loved the entire staff. They all put up with my non-stop chatter about the old days in Jamaica and how crazy the entire world is these days. And they never said "no" to any request I made.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Minburi
Tracey D, Manager at Pineapple Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

It was a great pleasure hosting you last month. We are pleased that you enjoyed it too. Thank you again for your support and your wonderful review. All the best to you both. Hope to see you again soon.
Tracey

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

We found a very peaceful and relaxing stay at what we felt right away were are friends there who own and operate the lovely hideaway took absolute care of our every want and need!
And Fabio made me the most delicious pizza I've ever eaten in a dozen trips and travels all around Jamaica! He'd does have a leg up on most Jamaicans though, he is a born Italian!
Wonderful and magical place!
Bravo,!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Tracey D, Manager at Pineapple Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay