Sandals Ochi Beach Resort
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$138
Moon Palace Jamaica(Ocho Rios)
US$585
US$529
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$424
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$96
US$83
Ocean Sands(Ocho Rios)
US$76
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$77
Hotels.com
US$997
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
9,035 results
All reviewsmanor sideriviera sidereef terracebutler villagebutler servicemanor housekelly's docksidemanor poolgreat housesouthern tablesemi private poolle gourmandpolo loungerabbit holeclub levelour honeymoonriviera building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2010

My husband and I went here for our honeymoon in Oct. 2009. I was scared to go after reading the bad reviews, which were all wrong. We had a beautiful time, the weather was perfect,the staff was awesome, the entertainment was fabolous, the food was plentyful, and the spirits were flowing. I am so glad that I decided to go dispite the negative reviews. I can not wait until we are able to go back. This time I will take some friends along.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2010

My husband and I got married on September 30th at this resort. IT WAS AMAZING. There was an issue with our wedding reception, but nothing worth a bad review. I had read a few reviews before we went and I was a little worried that we had picked a resort that wasn't going to be ideal for our weddingmoon, or for our guests... but I couldnt have been more wrong. This place was fantastic!

We stayed over on the Manor side in a Villa with a private pool. We had a jacuzzi only 100 feet or so from our room, and the mountain side was beautiful! We did venture over to the Riviera side to swim in the ocean and visit the bars and restaurants over there as well, and that side of the resort was equally beautiful. We would have been happy staying on either side!

It was so easy to get around this resort... the jitneys are very accessible, the bus that goes from the Manor side to the Riviera side never kept us waiting, and the drivers and the staff were awesome! Everyone was soooo friendly! All they want to do is make sure that you have a great time!

They always had events going on each night. A Street Jamboree (where my husband won a bottle of rum in a dance contest), a "white night" chocolate Buffet, Casino Night, Talent show night, and a beach party night!

We spent hours at the swim up bar on the manor side, the pool is huge, and the drinks are amazing! Anything you want, however strong or weak you like it! The bartenders made our pool time even more interesting! Troy & Derek... did a great job! They also make the most amazing blood marys!

At the Polo Lounge, in the manor lobby, stop in and see Teyon & Bishop! They always replied with "WHYYY NOT!!!" It was hilarious and they were so much fun!

The restaurants were awesome. The breakfast and lunch buffets were always hot, and everything was always well stocked and they took very good care of you. Anything that you want, they will get it for you! The Orchid, Bayside, Arizona, Terrace Cafe, they all had amazing food.

The weather while we were there wasnt the greatest, it was always warm, but it did rain a lot. But it didnt matter, we were there with our family and friends, and we were there to get married, so the rain didnt get us down. They always had indoor activities to keep you entertained during the rain, Jenga Tournaments, Pool tournaments, Bingo... and even when it wasnt raining, they would have swimming contests at the pool. We had a great time with the Playmakers.. especially Odane! He would come visit us everyday at the pool and he even came to our wedding. What was really special for us is that he took us and our whole wedding party into the piano bar and sang us a special wedding song after our ceremony, and dedicated a drum solo to us at the talent show that night. And if you want to see something funny, ask Odane to dance! He does an awesome michael jackson impression, and him and Anton do a great Casper slide!

We did do a chukka Horse Ride & Swim excursion, and it was amazing! It left my legs and rear end sore for a few days, but riding horseback, what else can you expect? The guides, Adrain & Nickardo were awesome. They helped you handle the horses and were great at taking pictures for you, as well as keeping you safe. If you like horses, I recommend this... they way they take the horses out into the ocean and let them swim with you riding bareback, its AMAZING!!!!! Spend the money on this, you wont regret it, its worth every penny! $79!

I also had a fantastic hour long massage at the Red Lane Spa, if you like massages, you dont want to miss one of theirs! They are tooo die for! Plus they have daily specials, this is also worth the money!

Its just amazing how nice the people are down there, they will do anything to make you happy, all of the staff will talk to you, say hello... I could go on and on how great this resort was, but if you are thinking of going... You need to see for yourself! You will not be disappointed!

Your vacation is going to be what you make it to be! All of those negative reviews, dont even read them... those people need to just let loose and have a good time and stop worrying about the material stuff, the small stuff.. This is a great resort, and if you want to have fun and have a vacation of a lifetime, this is the place to be!

I know I will be returning!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaseyRice21
Reviewed 12 October 2010

This was by far the best destination my husband and I have been to. We decided to take this trip for our 5th wedding anniversary (since we did not have a real honeymoon), and it was great. From start to finish, they treat you like royalty. Everything was included, so there was no reason to carry your wallet or cash with you while enjoying the resort. They had free activities for all interests, pools of all shapes and sizes, and scenic views that would take your breath away. We talk about this trip often, and would love to return to this Sandals destination or any other for our 10 year anniversary.

Reviewed 11 October 2010

Wedding:
We went to Sandals to get married, and it was the best decision I've ever made. We had two great wedding coordinators, Vinnette and Annette, that took care of everything. We had no worries! We also had a great dinner host, Machel (sp?), that was funny and put so much effort into arranging the flowers nicely on the table, making sure we had plenty to drink etc.. Our photographer was also great. She took some very unique photos that everyone seems to love . We also had a great couples massage (Sea Bliss) that was to die for! We loved the Sandals experience so much that we recommended it to our friends for their delayed honeymoon upon our return. They plan to go next summer!

General:
I initially thought that, because Sandals is all-inclusive, we would receive "skimpy" liquor drinks or service would be lacking, but that was absolutely not the case. There was no skimping at all and everyone seemed so happy that we were there. There was plenty of food available and drinks galore. We had such a fun time. We met many friends that we are still in touch with. If I had to do it again, I would in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MNR920
Reviewed 10 October 2010

This was our second trip to the Caribbean this year. We had many friends say what a great place this was. Never Again will we take our friends word for it, this is by far the worst resort in the Caribbean for this price!!
1st, the resort was overbooked because the Negril location was closed, but did they tell anyone that it would be a "litttle tight"? They are very fast to take your money but forget to tell you important things like you will be staying in a room facing a dumpster, your toilet wont flush or AC wont work.. Oh yea, the room will be so small that your have to climb over the chair to get to the other side of the room. Very Classy!!!
Food is mediocre at best, I thought the seafood would be good, but i think they must import the seafood, because fresh is not on the menu.
The pictures are amazing online, but you dont realize how small the "beach" is until you trip over it. One thing you will always hear from the staff is "no problem mon I will take care of it, the next moment they forget who you are and what you needed.
I even had to fight with the staff to get my money back for a candlelight dinner on the beach, because they had a beach party booked that night right where we would be.
Oh, did I mention this was our honeymoon. Take your money somewhere else and I hope they go out of business.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple