just back from there, the hotel by itself is ok but service is very bad, they clean room but don't bring clean towels. To get to beach you can only from 9Am to 5PM and you have to take beach pass and pass 2 securities..what is stupid....and if the security in not there (what happened often) you have to walk around from downtown about 10-15 min to get there and you can't swim in the sea as it's shallow and only local children are there. Life is there only when cruises come to the city. I wll never choose Ocho Rios and this hotel for sure. If you would like to stay in Ochi better to chose Sand Castle or Rooms on the beach app. the same price, they have at least direct exit to the beach and restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fisherman's Point is an all-suite facility located close to the cruise ship docks in Ocho Rios and across the street from Island Village, home to Margaritaville Ocho Rios. Stroll the pristine sands of beautiful Turtle Beach adjacent this low-rise cluster of condos nestled into three acres of lush tropical foliage. Available are one and two bedroom condos, complete with kitchenette, cable TV, and private balcony with mountain or ocean view. Ideal for couples, families, and groups, this condo resort offers a free form swimming pool and a wading pool for kids, daily housekeeper, a restaurant and bar. Airport transfer and nanny services can also be arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Fisherman's Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Point Hotel Ocho Rios
- Fishermans Point Hotel
- Fishermans Point Ocho Rios
- Fisherman's Point Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios