Fisherman's Point Resort
US$69
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$454
US$424
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$74
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$135
Hotwire.com
Ocean Sands(Ocho Rios)
US$76
Priceline
Sandals Royal Plantation(Ocho Rios)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I booked this hotel from may 2012 with expedia for my husband and I for 12 days. We got there late on 12.21.12. The young man at the desk name Andre is the only good thing that comes with this junk place. They could find my reservation. Luckily I had print my confirmation email from expedia. They showed us our room which had mold in the ceilings in the kitchen and bathroom, the sheets had body fluid on them, there was no towels in the bathroom. The faucet was leaking and it smelt like crap and to make it worse no hot water. We had to warm water on the stove to take a shower. They switched me to a another room that wasn't any better. I spent all night and next day trying to get intouch with the owner and expedia. I've used my cell phone holding for someone to help us. Right now we are staying with friends in Portland in the days and dreading when night comes because they refuse to give us our money back and expedia never picked up their phone. It's another transfer after the another. I hope everyone reads this review and never book this hotel again. And it would be nice if expedia helped us. It's our 1st year wedding anniversary and this is terrible. Shame on you EXPEDIA

• Stayed: December 2012
11  Thank Wendy1112
Reviewed 6 December 2012

We Were able to have family n friends visit us at the hotel and that was priceless ,great location ,staff was very nice they are my people my coulture I love jamaican,ill go back any chance I get.I'm waiting to exhale

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Koolbennyb
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Got here late and was offered a really horrible room. The air con didnt look like it worked, furniture were worn and the room smelt. I ask if they didnt have a better room and the young girl said she would try find me another. This room was much better, I was told some of the rooms belong the private individuals and were rented out when they were away. I complain about the tv not working and the guy came to fix it knew exact what the problem was, went straight behind the tv to put the wire back that look like it was deliberately mean to not work. They have no WIFI too at all when they clearly state they have in the bookings, they said they had a computer room that I could use. They play very loud music from the bar at night that locals come to and it goes on to the small hours of the morning. The staff are ok, management is poor. The security guard alway sleeping and doesnt see me leave in the mornings. Location is really good.
Local kid use the small pool sometime and can be very noisy and some nights the local adults have a swim in the pool.

Room Tip: Dont take a room near the bar/restaurant if you want to get any sleep.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank symjarrett
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Fisherman's Point was truly a home away from home. We had a great time, the room was very spacious and nice and the property was very clean and quiet (perfect for relaxation).The staff was WOW, very helpful and polite. I think we got more than what the money was worth. I used to work in the hotel industry and I must tell you that this location is well in the pack. its location is very convenient; we could just walk into Ocho Rios town. I will definitely visit again!

Room Tip: Just share your preference with front desk staff. I found them to be very helpful when I was selecting my room
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank annmarie386
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Me and my family/friends have stayed at this resort many times and will stay again simply because the location and the helpfulness of staff. This is no 5* resort, rather a 3* with some of the apartments are in need of up dating but if your looking for that great jamaican, hassle free experience of beautiful local attractions turtle beach, dunns river fall, mystic mountain, craft markets etc...then look no further! Im a londoner and would be lost without local amenities, however, fishermans point is well located for all your needs i.e.atms, supermarkets, but nicely tucked away in a safe environment. As for entertainment...the list is endless, there is always somewhere to go every night of the week and ONLY (yes only) minutes from the resort.

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the beach are quieter and have offer beautiful view of the sea
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends