“Delusione”

Ranked #30 of 35 Hotels in Ocho Rios
Rome, Italy
“Delusione”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I stayed at Fisherman's Point twice, in November 2010 and 2011. Both times I felt disappointed by the lack of care, not very clean and scarce service.
It's a real shame because the location is great and the apartments could have so much to offer.
Never again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank MissNinaV

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Kingston, Jamaica
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stayed there this past weekend and this was the worse resort I have ever stayed at. The television stopped working, there was no remote control. The sheets and the bed were not clean, there was no face towels, the AC broke while we were there after barely putting out cool air. The staff was OK but they were slow in correcting all of these issues. During my first day I went to the office at least six times after discovering all of these issues. I finally asked for another room and was told that they did not have any available. My first night I slept 3 hours on the couch (which was a cracked fake leather sofa) because that bed was not clean and they did not have any sheets until the next day. Honestly with all that I went through They should have paid me for staying there. When i went to check out I was asked by the cleaning lady would I return?

Room Tip: Check the condition of the unit at check in.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Linda B
NT112, Guest Relations Manager at Fisherman's Point Resort, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
We apologize for the inconvenience you suffered during your stay and value your feedback. For us to improve our service offered we will need to gather some further information from you .Please send us an email at fishermanspoint2010@gmail.com.

Travellers are raving about these Ocho Rios hotels

Ocho Rios, Saint Ann, Jamaica
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Stayed there recently had loads of fun. Rooms were nice and clean ain't the Ritz but pretty nice. The staff was over the top great and had lots of good suggestions for me to have fun. Was very easy getting to everywhere in Ocho Rios from there. Some good restaurants and bars were nearby and any incidental shopping was pretty easy to get done.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Portmore, Saint Catherine, Jamaica
Reviewed 4 May 2013

This resort's staff provided exceptional service. They provided everything I needed at the resort. Food and Great surroundings. With it being close to the town's main attractions, travelling was very easy. I enjoyed my stay there and will definitely go back.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Andrean H
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Stayed at this resort for a quick weekend getaway and it was very nice. Close to all the hot entertainment spots and close to all places to grab a bite to eat. The rooms were pretty nice not 5 star but comfy and clean. The staff was friendly and the overall atmosphere was great.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Noah M
ontario canada
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

I love this place because you have a kitchen and the location is ideal. Washing machines available on site. Small shop and free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant on site but we did not try it. Spent a lot of time at fishermans beach which is a short walk away just past the island village. Fishermans beach looks like a Rasta community from the street but all are welcome. Much the family atmosphere and the locals love to see people exploring the place. You can get anything you need there from jellys (coconut water) to lobster dinners and more. My favorite person is bigga, he is a one armed man who makes and sells jewelry and more. Once an army man in the USA and now a person who helps others to make a little money to buy the nessesities of life. The atmosphere says relax and chill. Although it might look a bit scary as you venture on to the area it is worth the trip to the bottom to soak up the sea breeze and chill. Tell bigga Joy sent you. Enjoy yourself and help the warm people by buying things made in Jamaica and not china. At the craft market in Ochi most things are from China which is hard for me to understand as when in Jamaica I want to buy local. Lobster Dave is always a good choice especially the shrimps. The platters (for all dinner choices) are huge and the bammy is the best. For those on a budget they have many other places there where $350 JMD will fill your belly. Fishermans beach is one of my favorite places on earth. Call me and if I'm in Jamaica (usually I am) I will come and meet you and show you around. Joy 876-372-2146. Bless.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank getagripgirl
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I booked this hotel from may 2012 with expedia for my husband and I for 12 days. We got there late on 12.21.12. The young man at the desk name Andre is the only good thing that comes with this junk place. They could find my reservation. Luckily I had print my confirmation email from expedia. They showed us our room which had mold in the ceilings in the kitchen and bathroom, the sheets had body fluid on them, there was no towels in the bathroom. The faucet was leaking and it smelt like crap and to make it worse no hot water. We had to warm water on the stove to take a shower. They switched me to a another room that wasn't any better. I spent all night and next day trying to get intouch with the owner and expedia. I've used my cell phone holding for someone to help us. Right now we are staying with friends in Portland in the days and dreading when night comes because they refuse to give us our money back and expedia never picked up their phone. It's another transfer after the another. I hope everyone reads this review and never book this hotel again. And it would be nice if expedia helped us. It's our 1st year wedding anniversary and this is terrible. Shame on you EXPEDIA

• Stayed December 2012