If you want constant entertainment, waterslides, & luxury accommodations, don't go to Shaw Park! However, if you want a relaxing, refreshing vacation away from mobs of people, a beautifuly beach, friendly staff and good food, by all means go to Shaw Park Beach Hotel. This is an older hotel, with the maintenance woes of an old hotel, but the staff does its best to make everyone comfortable. Every room is an ocean front room, first floor rooms open out right onto the beach. I was on the second floor with a lovely view of the Caribbean & shoreline. While the hotel has 94 rooms, there were only about 35 people staying at the hotel when I was there from January 9 - 14. As a result, I made some wonderful new friends. The staff is friendly & helpful without exception. The bartenders are always happy to mix whatever concoction you can dream. This was my first trip to Jamaica and I found everyone welcoming and friendly, happy to tell you about their country, but enough already about Bob Marley!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel And Spa
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel Ocho Rios
- Shaw Park Jamaica
- Shaw Park Beach Ocho Rios
- Shaw Park Hotel Jamaica
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa Jamaica/Ocho Rios