Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa
Moon Palace Jamaica(Ocho Rios)
US$528
Bookit.com
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$461
US$424
US$83
US$69
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$74
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$135
Hotwire.com
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$73
Ocean Sands(Ocho Rios)
US$76
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswhite riverprivate beachsmall resortcallaloolaid backrelaxing vacationjamaican foodjerk chickenred stripeoceanpiersoliverrelaxationfallsnightlifereggaereef
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Everything , especially the view, was perfect, except for the food. I can't say anything too negative about the food, but just giving a reason why I gave 4 instead of 5 stars. The food didn't taste that good, although I didn't get sick from it or anything. However, the view while eating outside made up for it!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank Kelly A
Reviewed 17 October 2013

If you are looking for a place to relax, have fun in a serene setting without a lot of disturbances then this is the place! We had the best service and were treated exceptionally special by all of the staff and management. It felt more like a family than anything. I want to thank Cherise, Mrs. Rhoades(sp), Anthony, Willie, Jamar, Smiley, Karen, Chef Harris, Chef Chris, all the other wait staff, housekeeping and maintenance. We were awakened every morning by the sounds of the waves sweeping across Cutlass Bay and the grounds people happily working. Once we came down for another delicious, well prepared breakfast everyone greeted us warmly. I have stayed at Shaw Park on three other occasions and this was the best stay yet! I had friends with a fishing boat and they delivered fresh fish, lobster and crab to me on the pier. Chef Harris and Chef Chris were happy to prepare the catch any way I requested. Cherise was always accommodating when I had special requests and housekeeping even straightened up when we were in a rush to get on with our activities. We could walk down to the end of the beach at White River and easily catch a raft ride from Giovanni, Christopher, Shawn, Joe or just buy a Red Stripe from "Black" and enjoy some local conversation. My friend, Lipton, would pick me up there for day trips to fish or see Dunn's River Falls, Laughing Waters, James Bond Beach, Golden Eye, Rio Nuevo or take a stroll up to Oracabessa. He's a very informative boat captain and always looks out for you to ensure you have a great time. His cousin, John, let me go out and pull lobster, crab and fish traps with his friend Mitchie. It made for some great early morning fun! The craft market is fun but if you miss out on souvenirs, you can always pick them up at the airport, sometimes cheaper. The food at Shaw Park was fantastic! Chef Harris makes the best soups I have ever had and some wonderful main courses! Remember to ask for the special Jamaican breakfast and you will get a taste of the island food we all grow to love. If you love this place keep staying there and you won't be disappointed. My wife loved to lay out and read so I made it a point to cruise the beach and pick up what the sea washes in. Remember this is their island but it's OUR planet. Keep it clean and make it a top spot to travel!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank OchieTours
Reviewed 11 September 2013

If you're looking for a small, quiet hotel with great food, helpful and courteous staff, and a relaxing atmosphere that is totally separate from the hustle and bustle of a large, all inclusive resort, then I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to you!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank wendibabs
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This Medium sized hotel was ideally placed with wonderfull views of the sea.
The rooms were very clean and all staff were approachable and helpful.
Food was delicious and plentiful.
Trips to places like dunns river falls were available, me I came over all relaxed and the only travel I made was from bed to restaurant to beach to bar, RELAXING.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Taffyby
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We, (my sister and I and our family ) stay at the shaw park hotel Aug 6/2013 . we had a very good time the staff was excellent the food was delcious , the rooms were clean and the amenties was available, the beach was blue and clean. It was very relaxing and we would recommened the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family