My family and I spent last week of June and first week of July 2014 at the Shaw Park. Something should be done to prevent those cats running around the hotel especially in the dining area.
You are greeted by an impressive lobby area. The bedrooms are in need of modernisation but they are scrupulously clean and well maintained. You will not find the basic mod cons you now expect from budget hotels; the hotel does not offer nightly entertainment; nor a bar that stays open late; and meals vary from buffet on some days to À la carte on other days. I am not sure if the hotel offers children activities but there was no evidence of this during our two week stay.
On the brightside, you could consider this as a place to stay as what it does offer with its beach fronted rooms is a place to have a great escape to relax and unwind away from the hustle and bustle of modern day life.
The staff are absolutely fantastic and they really went out of their way to accommodate our needs from LeShaun, Maisie, Simley, Willy to name a few - they are a real asset to the hotel as they perfectly understand what it means to deliver a first class customer service. Thank you all so much.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel And Spa
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel Ocho Rios
- Shaw Park Jamaica
- Shaw Park Beach Ocho Rios
- Shaw Park Hotel Jamaica
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa Jamaica/Ocho Rios