It's definitely a 3 1/2* hotel. Run down. mostly made of wood with many coats of paint.
Beach was dirty when we got there, I guess being in a Bay doesn't help. They tried to keep it clean but not very successful. the beach was fairly long so we hung out at the other end for the first couple of days there as it was the nicest part. It was far from the bar though. I was expecting a nicer beach, had heard so much about nice beached in Jamaica, not in Ocho Rios, maybe Nigrel.
Food was good but at the end of the week it seemed repetitive.
Staff very nice, pool, nice and big
Room, ocean view, nice, clean but small.
Disco but so many older people staying there that there's never anyone in the disco
No nightly entertainment like at all other resorts I've stayed at. They had a signer in a couple of nights but they weren't that great.
what I really enjoyed was that there were no kids or loud, drunk people.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel And Spa
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel Ocho Rios
- Shaw Park Jamaica
- Shaw Park Beach Ocho Rios
- Shaw Park Hotel Jamaica
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa Jamaica/Ocho Rios