“The Not-so-best-kept secret in Ochi”
Review of Miss T's

Miss T's
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Cuisines: Jamaican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Best smoked pork chops, chicken fingers and ox tail stew! Clean, outdoor seating and allowed us to feel that we were Jamaican for a few minutes!

1  Thank Cookinguptrouble

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The food here is really a treat located in the town of Ocho Rios you wouldnt think to find food like this here i truly must say "I found a Diamond in the ruff"

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This place was awesome. The server/ bartender was nice. The mosquitoes were a little outrageous though. I got the sliced fried trout with plaintans. This meal was awesome! A must go!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The atmosphere was relaxing and beautiful. I actually came in on a tour bus & I was feeling quite sick. The hostess had the kitchen staff make me some ginger tea to help settle my stomach...great impression. I was able to go on and enjoy our lunch curried goat, vegetable stew, cabbage salad, jerk chicken, plantains and some kind of rice. I tried everything but the curried goat. I was already feeling a little green. Everything I tasted was wonderful and definitely worth the ride.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Went to Miss T's on the recommendation of our tour guide! We have found that if you can find out where the locals enjoy eating, that is where you find the best food!! And Richie from Excursions Ocho Rios, nailed this place!!! Great atmosphere, great food, great selection! The waiter was very busy c/o a group of 20ppl but did a wonderful job of taking care of us also.
The best part was the prices! About half what we had paid on our previous nights out!!!