“a must do..”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$85.00*
and up
Ocho Rios Highlight Tour with River Tubing or...
Ranked #7 of 70 things to do in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: Get up close and personal with the Chukka White River Valley location, offering stunning natural beauty and historic landmarks. The clarity of the water at White River Valley and the consistency of the river flow make it stand out above other locations on the island. The limestone bedrock filters the river’s water so it remains crystal clear even when there’s flooding. Located in St. Mary, Jamaica, this location is home to beautiful wildlife and an extensive history. With the exciting zipline adventure and thrilling river tubing journey this location is the perfect piece of paradise when paired with the Blue Hole experience!
Reviewed 19 May 2014

we tubbed down the river and it was so much fun, the people were very friendly, helpful when you got stuck they even climbed trees and got Jamaican apples for everyone to try.

2  Thank rachel a
in 19 reviews
"great excursion"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We booked our tubing trip with Peat Taylor Tours. Peat has a preferred guide he likes named Raphael that took just the two of us down the river. Raphael has two dogs named Calypso and Pompeii that followed us down the river. It was a very fun and relaxing trip. We loved letting the dogs climb in our tubes with us and just float down. Raphael told us a lot about the river and the surrounding area. We will do it again!

1  Thank mrs_weaver
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a blast as we rode down the river in our lazy tubes. There were fast parts which made it really fun and everyone worked together as a group. The only thing that bothered my husband and I was the fact that the guide kept talking about tipping him. We had fun!

3  Thank tbell2010
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Nothing like a trip to the river on a hot day. Water so cool and stimulating. River tubing is available.

1  Thank Ereggae
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This attraction was more than I expected. I enjoyed the crystal clear water and the tropical breeze blowing through my hair. My tour guide Haldino sang Jamaican tunes and made sure the ride was smooth sailing. I also got a chance to take some great pictures along the way on a swing hanging from a tree over the river. I will definitely come back to this place.

2  Thank Ynaffit05