“GREAT”

Moby Dick Tours Day Tours
Ranked #49 of 80 Tours in Ocho Rios
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We are a family of 4 with two boys 7-9 yrs. We all had an awesome time, and the crew exdeeded our expectations. I highly recommend Mobby Dick tours. We went with another couple also with two kids 7-9 yrs and they also loved it. Thanks guys

There are newer reviews for Moby Dick Tours Day Tours

Reviewed 3 April 2013

I Love Moby Dick Tours!!!! This was my third booking with them but first in Jamaica. My family and I (all 6 of us) had so much fun! We stopped a few times for some shopping before hitting up Dunns River Falls. We never felt rushed while looking around and window shopping. The falls was great! All 6 of us were able to climb all the way to the top, including my 55 and 57 year old parents! It`s a great experience if you`re willing to give it a try. Our driver met us at the top and walked us through the market on the way out, as they can be quite aggressive. We, then stopped off for some lunch at a local restaurant. The food was great and it was all-you-can-drink beer and wine too! The waterfall in the back was beautiful. It was a nice way to end the excursion. We got back to the cruise port with lots of time to go back into town, walk around and shop some more. I would highly recommend Moby Dick Tours! The staff are always friendly, curteous and accomodating. The prices are quite reasonable for what you get. We plan on going on another cruise next year and I will definitely be booking with them again!!!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We used Moby Dick for both of our excursions while cruising for the first time. We made reservations in advance but paid on site. The falls were a blast for everyone and we had no complaints whatsoever. The guide was with us as we exited the marketplace and we never felt threatened as many folks had described. Vivian told us jokes, kept us entertained and even made 2 special stops for us to collect souvenier sand and buy some Jablum coffee. The river tubing was chilly (Jan10) but mild rapids make it easy for everyone. Since our family was the only one on the river tubing trip the river guide let us stop and cliff jump along the way. A waterproof camera is a must for these 2 trips. We were back to the ship in plenty of time even with the relaxing buffet lunch. This was more bang for your buck than the cruise line offered and I wouldnt hesitate to use them again. Very happy with this tour and requested they add either zipline or bobsledding to the offerings for the future.

1  Thank nancy m
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We came into Jamaica in Falmouth, and had booked the Falls, Lunch, and Tubing tour. I thought we would miss it because we were delayed getting off of the ship.
No problem, Natalie was waiting for us. Pay attention to where the email says to meet and keep the faith, she'll be there. It was outside of the shopping square, so we were nervous. We told someone we booked on the internet and he pointed us the right way. My fault, I should have paid better attention to the email.
It was about an hour's drive to the Falls, but Vivian was a fantastic tour guide. The bus was comfortable and the views were fantastic.
Natalie kept a close eye on us getting to and from the Falls attraction. This kept us from getting hounded by vendors.
We were relieved lunch was right after, between the delay getting off the ship, the long ride, and the Falls, we were starving. They took us to a restaurant called the Ruins at the Falls that was super cool. There were actual water falls right there and we ate a nice buffet lunch and had a couple of Red Stripes.
Next we went off to tubing, which was NO LAZY RIVER. It was so, so fun. These great young guys rode with us and it was hilarious. I think since we had been running a little late, we were kind of hurried down the river a bit. I think Vivian was under the impression we wanted to stop and shop and we should have been clear. No worries, we had a great time.
It was worth the ride it took to get there as it allowed us to see much more of Jamaica than we did the first trip.
We were well taken care of by professional and courteous staff. We would highly recommend Moby Dick in Jamaica and will use them again when we return.

1  Thank Jeanne F
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Once again, Moby Dick Tours kept up the excellence we have come to expect from them. The staff for this tour was excellent. They were friendly but gave us instructions regarding the falls very professionally, and efficiently. If you were energetic enough (my husband was) to climb, it was a great experience. The Falls are beautiful! The climb is very enervating, but everyone who made the climb was glad they did. I chose to wals along the path that followed the climb in the falls. It was fun to watch everyone trying to climb without slipping and falling. After the climb, the crew took us to a place to have lunch where authentic Jamaican food could be had. We all enjoyed the "jerk" lunch, whether iit was chicken or pork! Again, I would recommend Moby Dick TOurs for anyone not wanting to book a tour from a ship or travel agent. We also used them in Grand Cayman for the Stingray City Tour.