This resort has been newly refurbished so the rooms are very nice. We stayed in both the loft and the standard room. If you have the money make the effort to stay in the loft. It is very nice and the view is excellent. The cost for the rooms are very good for what you are provided. Also there is complimentary breakfast along with the coffee maker in the rooms. On the weekend the complimentary breakfast is more extensive to include cooked food. The restaurant prices are very good. There are tennis pros to play tennis with and the pool is very big. Oliver the manager is obviously working very hard to have the hotel running well. They arrange transportation to Mystic mountain and the discount is excellent. They also provide very nice beach towels. They may consider providing a small kit with shampoo and conditioner. Also the front staff needs some fine tuning but it is a work in progress. Overall, everyone is very friendly. The beds are excellent. A nice change from the all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern gated complex complete with swimming pool, bar area, restaurant and tennis court. Air conditioned rooms with jacuzzi with king and queen side beds. Can sleep up to 8 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mystic Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crane Ridge Hotel Ocho Rios
- Mystic Ridge Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios